FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Williamson: Flint will hire 50 new cops, reopen jail, buy ne
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
LARRY

OK lets do it come on don't doubt i'm looking and checking all of you out my kids have kids here now and the reality of parenthood is is that you want to be near your kids so i want the best people in my govt and streets and schools for my family you all might think my little talk show with john on youtube is a joke but really look at are message get in the laundry room ted
call steve myers get my # and get over here and convince me! your off to a good start I'm not impressed with money if i want money i make a few phone calls and i jump from 20k a year to a 100 i can leave here take all my kids and not look back but i would rather stay i really would i cant police or govern from a truck in Texas or new york so I'm home i get almost more hits a month then flint talk altogether if you want to get your message out were here for it for free for the people we the people PS my numbers on the hits might be off but i got 300 hits from this site alone in the last 10 days and its growing every night
Post Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:01 pm 
visitor810

Ted, I'm glad someone does their research. As a Flint Officer of several years experience and working through several administrations, Crime is out of control in Flint because of one reason. THE LEADERSHIP! AKA Don Williamson and Gary Hagler have NO PLAN to combat the crime period.

Under this administration we have went from a proactive policing to reactive. Don Williamson can promise to hire a 1000 new officers but if we are unable to get out and check the corner drug dealers with the pistols and assault rifles, blood is going to continue to spill on our streets.

Don's retaliation plan because of the Hagler No-confidence vote...I'm sorry..The 26 point plan he has dreamed up with Chief Hagler is a joke. Before you try to restructure the police department first you need to work with the prosecutors office and stop making plea deals to these repeat gun offenders. You would not believe how many times I have arrested people for carring a handgun and a week later see them shopping at Meijer's.

This new plan reminds me of Taco Bell or any other fastfood joint with the timer at the drive thru. You call 911, a car will be there in 5 minutes, I have 5 minutes to investigate whatever your problem may be, and we are on to the next one. No matter how important you feel your problem may be. Thats the future of the Flint Police department with Williamson and Hagler in charge. Trust me my fellow officers love to get out on the streets and grind but we worry more about whats next from the administration than the guys with the assault rifles.
Post Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:05 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Summed up perfectly.

TO me it was obvious! However, I've had many people call me crazy and claim the mayor has no control over crime. Then refuse to even consider that the Mayor's priorities for the Police are not the ones we the people would consider the priority. 12 officers at a housing commission meeting, one officer driving back and forth to Lansing every day as a courier, 2 officers arresting a paper boy, 2 investigators not investigating crime but investigating Eric Mays for threatening to help recall Kerry Nelson, 3 police cars responding to the Mayor at Brennen center because Eric is collecting signatures for the Mayor's recall! This is obvious and blatant abuse and disregard for the police force and the citizens of Flint.

And for people to claim that has no affect on Crime in Flint, they don't even have a clue as to what it takes to have effective law enforcement in any organization, especially the police. Thus the reason I started my TV show. To point out what real leadership is and point out what bad leadership we are receiving.
Post Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: