FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Flint area high speed internet providers?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic

Are there any other high speed internet providers in the Flint area besides Comcast and AT&T? My latest phone bill has on the back of the envelope 'get the fastest internet in town for as low as $14.99month.' However, when I tried the online inquiry, it said my number wasn't eligible. Strange because I have an AT&T landline; however, I don't subscribe to long distance service. Anyone have any knowledge about this (no long distance, no high speed access), or other providers offering residential high speed internet access for Flint?
Post Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:20 pm 
jane jetson

AT&T is the most frustrating company to deal with. I have them now and will switch the first chance I get. I don't know about Comcast or if there are any other high speed providers but avoid AT&T for anything. I never got my rebate and trying to go through their automated customer service system made me wonder if I was on Candid Camera. I couldn't believe it. I was routed from department to department and back again each time having to tell the whole story. I finally gave up. I wasn't able to use it for months while being billed. I would go into that but it is too much for me to relive the trauma. Maybe another time. They just stink, plain and simple.
Post Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:24 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: