FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: The Flint COOL CITY ART AUCTION!!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

The 4th Annual Cool City Art Action
Friday, March 30, 2007
6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Each site includes:
-Over 100 auction items
-Live Music
-Cuisine prepared by Genesee County's finest chefs
-Cocktails
-Door Prizes

Produced by:
-Greater Flint Arts Council
-Buckham Gallery
-Red Ink Studios (exhibiting at the Capitol Theatre)
-Art at the Market (exhibiting at the Capitol Theatre)

TICKETS ARE $25 EACH
(Proceeds to benefit the operational budgets of each non-profit art organization)

MORE INFORMATION IS BLOGGED ON THE ART AT THE MARKET MYSPACE SITE.... check it out AND SUPPORT THE ARTS!!!!!
http://www.myspace.com/artatthemarket

Post Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Flint Artist

I am offering a nude drawing, not to scale of Dayne Walling in riverbank park. Its a must for any downtown flint supporter
Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:09 pm 
Craker

quote:
Flint Artist schreef:
I am offering a nude drawing, not to scale of Dayne Walling in riverbank park. Its a must for any downtown flint supporter

Lets hope its larger than life, cause Dayne has no balls.. lol
Post Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:36 pm 
JBToolFist
F L I N T O I D

I love how much attention Dayne is getting on FlintTalk. It tells me that he must be doing something right because his name is getting out there and noticed. You all seem to go out of your way to bash him - so he must be ruffling some feathers - and that's a good thing considering how much corruption there is in this town. I'm definitely going to check out and see what this kid is all about.
Post Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:47 pm 
Dude

quote:
JBToolFist schreef:
I love how much attention Dayne is getting on FlintTalk. It tells me that he must be doing something right because his name is getting out there and noticed. You all seem to go out of your way to bash him - so he must be ruffling some feathers - and that's a good thing considering how much corruption there is in this town. I'm definitely going to check out and see what this kid is all about.
\

YEs it is, I say Dayne needs to be the next KING of Flint. He is soo homophobic and so anti semetic.
Post Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:00 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

What proof do you offer?

without it, you just make him the victim of a smear campaign, and people love a victim....they are the heroes of the 21st Century.

so put-up or shut-up

Post Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:58 pm 
Tegan
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
so put-up or shut-up

Amen
Post Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:46 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dude schreef:
quote:
JBToolFist schreef:
\

YEs it is, I say Dayne needs to be the next KING of Flint. He is soo homophobic and so anti semetic.

Not that I am endorsing any candidate at this point, however I know Dayne is neither of those!

Post Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
What proof do you offer?

without it, you just make him the victim of a smear campaign, and people love a victim....they are the heroes of the 21st Century.

so put-up or shut-up

Amen!

Post Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: