FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Lakisha Jones Flint Mi native finalists on American Idol

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070223/ENT03/702230445/1038
http://lakishafanatics.com

Lakisha Jones singing "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" by Jennifer Holiday (Holiday sung the song originally) on Top24 Girls night. Sing it, Lakisha!

Credit goes to idolstartv.com and American Idol. I do not own this material. Any files featured here are merely to support and promote the artist

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:19 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Best of them all....that girl can sing! Would say that even if I didnt know she was a fellow Central Indian!!!!! She will win it all!

Post Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:41 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

GO LAKISHA... GO LAKISHA.... GO LAKISHA GOOOOO..

Post Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:41 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Lame Duck

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Best of them all....that girl can sing! Would say that even if I didnt know she was a fellow Central Indian!!!!! She will win it all!

Al your crazy, just like Dayne, And Mayor Don and Ryan Eashoo.
Post Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:42 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

WOW...thats an interesting trio to be compared to.......a mayor in waiting (Walling), a mayor who shouldnt be mayor (Williamson) and a kid who wants to be mayor but doesnt have the balls to admit it (Eashoo). Dont take that personally Ryan, I like you! Maybe I should be the one running for mayor.....OOPS, never mind, Flint never really has been able to deal with truth!
Whats happened to all the meat and potato issues.....arent you people tired of feasting on salad? I check this site everyday and it seems like there is nothing to fight about. Who wants to put on the gloves....or maybe take them off??

LATER!!!! GO LAKISHA!!!!

Post Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:22 pm 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Velvelettes
Dee Dee Bridgewater
Marva King
Lakisha Jones

The tradition continues.
Post Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Can't we all just get along..

quote:
Lame Duck schreef:
quote:
Al Garcia schreef:

Al your crazy, just like Dayne, And Mayor Don and Ryan Eashoo.

Post Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: