FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Had a great Flint Party...

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Richard
F L I N T O I D

On Memorial Day the Flintstones of this area got together for a little Flint, MI party. We had Kogel hot dogs and duplicated the world famous Halo Burger. We had a ball. There were six of us all hailing from the Flint area and, even though they do not continue to be big fans of Flint, I manage to keep them stoked about everything happening there. Of course they do love getting my old Flint Journals.
Richard
Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:03 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Did you have topless dancers?

quote:
Richard schreef:
On Memorial Day the Flintstones of this area got together for a little Flint, MI party. We had Kogel hot dogs and duplicated the world famous Halo Burger. We had a ball. There were six of us all hailing from the Flint area and, even though they do not continue to be big fans of Flint, I manage to keep them stoked about everything happening there. Of course they do love getting my old Flint Journals.
Richard

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:28 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Did you hire some crack dealers and prostitutes to work the neighborhood? I would of hired some local kids to ride up and down the street to do a couple "drive by shootings"
AAHHHHH....memories of the good ol' days back home!

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:40 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

lol

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Did you hire some crack dealers and prostitutes to work the neighborhood? I would of hired some local kids to ride up and down the street to do a couple "drive by shootings"
AAHHHHH....memories of the good ol' days back home!

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Actually this time all we did was have the food mentioned previously. But, prior to that my last Flint, MI party I had squirt guns set up so my guests take one for protection. Man it was great!
Richard
Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:45 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Did you have a weather ball flashing in the backgroung??

quote:
Richard schreef:
Actually this time all we did was have the food mentioned previously. But, prior to that my last Flint, MI party I had squirt guns set up so my guests take one for protection. Man it was great!
Richard

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:51 am 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

We did not but it was one of the trivia questions. When the weather ball is blue what does this mean? Also, What building did the weather ball sit upon?
Surprisingly my guests got these correct.
Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:01 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Next time invite your friends up here in Flint to come!

quote:
Richard schreef:
We did not but it was one of the trivia questions. When the weather ball is blue what does this mean? Also, What building did the weather ball sit upon?
Surprisingly my guests got these correct.

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:24 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: