FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Shredding @ City Hall?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
insider
F L I N T O I D

Friday was an interesting day at City Hall. The personnel office was doing LOTS of shredding yesterday. Would there be any coincidence in the timing of the shredding or is it just that time of the year to shred old information?

All I can say is that the vote Tuesday will tell us what percentage of Flint citizens are idiots.

One last note. If the above mentioned idiots are less than 50%, it will be very interesting to see how Williamson acts as a lame duck Mayor.
Post Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:04 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

If The Don loses do ya think he'll go quietly? Or will his hand picked body guards have to forcibly remove him?
Post Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:08 am 
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

They are shredding because the Con does not want a third term, and all the churches will no longer be needed. He has kept the current department head, who was here BEFORE him, just like the award winning Finance and Budget directors he always drools on between firing. The only reason he has kept her is due to her influence within the the local church community.
Post Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:23 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: