FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Flint Community Players

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Flint8
F L I N T O I D

Hey, Flint people! Here's a Flint topic, if ever there was one.

It concerns the Arts community in Flint. So if you're not into them. pass up this forum. however, if you are, please stay tuned.

it has come to my attention that there's a movement to oust the artistic director of the flint community players (a local theatre company here). he supposively has a "clique" of friends or actors he calls, even when we, the loving and abiding flint community members, audition for parts, and then get turned away. i guess he's into a lot more seedy stuff, too. not knowing a whole lot, i can't comment. but it's been brought to my attention some of the things that are going on over there. i have personally auditioned twice (never got a part in a play), and see some merit to this.

Does anyonme else have any experience with this? i have a ferw contacts ansd this may be truly going on. I guess there's financial irresposibility with that group, as well. not starting rumors, so i'll refrain from more personal comments, but i can say that my opinion is i see facts starting to surface.

any other views on this?

Post Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:22 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: