FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Hillary thanks Jeremiah.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hillary Leads Obama in Gallup National Poll

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 7:00 PM

Article Font Size

For the first time in nearly six weeks, Hillary Rodham Clinton leads Barack Obama, 49 percent to 42 percent in daily tracking polling conducted this past Sunday to Tuesday. Her last lead was in the Feb. 7-9 polling, which was coming off the heels of her strong showing on Super Tuesday.

While the two candidates have been in a statistical tie during most of those six weeks, Obama has led at certain times. His most recent lead was just over a week ago in the March 9-11 polling that showed him ahead 50 percent to 44 percent. The current polling comes as the Obama campaign has struggled in recent days with the publicity surrounding the contentious remarks made by Obama's former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

THE NUMBERS:

Hillary Rodham Clinton, 49 percent

Barack Obama, 42 percent

The Gallup Poll is based on telephone interviews conducted March 16-18, and is part of an ongoing tracking poll in which Gallup interviews 1,000 new adults every day. These results are based on interviews with 1,209 Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters nationally and has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.

© 2008 Associated Press.
Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:15 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

Surely the good Rev Jeremiah isn't going to cause Barack to fall from grace as quickly as Howard Dean fell four years ago?
Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:18 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

There is no way that Obama would let out a screech like Howard Dean did!!

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:30 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I don't support Barck or his Rev.... Barack said he was above Race, but now he is pushing it...

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: