FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: I am asking for Mark Brewer to Resign

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I am calling for Mark Brewer to resign as Chairman of the Michigan Democratic Party, he and the central committee got us into this mess and need to do us a favor and resign. This is only hurting us more and more, and I feel like my vote is being disenfranchised.

The vote of the people cannot stand because Mark Brewer, The Michigan
Democratic Party State Central committee violated the National Patry
Rules and our Michigan people will not be seated.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

You know what Ryan?! I was thinking the same thing, I have been screaming about this since the beginning of this year, right before the election.....really.

There are too many little people that aren't being heard and it's the few that are making irresponsible decisions for the masses.......oy...

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:01 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I agree with you this isn't about Republican or Democrat, this is about doing whats right and counting peoples votes. This is about making peoples voices heard!

quote:
andi03 schreef:
You know what Ryan?! I was thinking the same thing, I have been screaming about this since the beginning of this year, right before the election.....really.

There are too many little people that aren't being heard and it's the few that are making irresponsible decisions for the masses.......oy...

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I say The Democrats in Michigan and Florida should all vote for a third party, RALPH NADER, MICHAEL BLOOMBERG, MICKEY MOUSE whatever.. Send a message to both parties that we are tired of this.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:19 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Thats a great idea Ryan all us Repubs agree 100%. In fact when the Hildabeast gets the super delegate nod and all the Obama fans get disinfranchised I say you POd dems should teach em a lesson. Very Happy
Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:28 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Thats such a sorry analogy people are using, it doesn't matter if BARACK wins or Hillary wins, the other side is going to feel disinfranchised.. So its on either side, either side is going to feel that way. So to say just Baracks fans are going to feel that way is true, but its true about both sides. Who ever wins this Battle, the other side is going to be pissed off.

quote:
twotap schreef:
Thats a great idea Ryan all us Repubs agree 100%. In fact when the Hildabeast gets the super delegate nod and all the Obama fans get disinfranchised I say you POd dems should teach em a lesson. Very Happy

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:48 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

A "sorry analogy" only for you Dems. Very Happy Actually I dont see what the problem is. You have two candidates that are mirror images of each other as far as being big time libs, one will probably screw everything up as badly as the other. How would you like to be in the Repubs shoes with John ( Mr campaign finance, open borders amnesty for all) Mcain as the only choice? What a sorry situation. Very Happy
Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:07 pm 
terrybankert
F L I N T O I D

Ryan
I suggest we not throw the baby out with the bath water.
Democrats have a right to be upset, the leadership should be sanctioned.
Public pressure on the MI State Central Committee and the Super delegate will have an impact. As to a resolution I do not know. I have all the email address, but the question is what forum to use for letter writing. Your thoughts.

terry
Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:06 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Terry, I can tell you that the Michigan Democratic Party will not respond but the Democrats that are agreeing that things that are not handled correctly are the only Dems that will respond.

I just e-mailed John Gleason a couple of days ago and he seems pretty up on things and will listen......no one else will "in power" at this stage of the game, that I have spoken to or e-mailed.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:30 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

John Gleason is a good friend and one of the most honest politicians I know..

quote:
andi03 schreef:
Terry, I can tell you that the Michigan Democratic Party will not respond but the Democrats that are agreeing that things that are not handled correctly are the only Dems that will respond.

I just e-mailed John Gleason a couple of days ago and he seems pretty up on things and will listen......no one else will "in power" at this stage of the game, that I have spoken to or e-mailed.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:39 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Tell him that Andrea, said hi and I appreciate the card. Smile

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:53 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Please. Nothing will happen. NOTHING. This is so beyond local politics, and our opinion means NOTHING at this point. It's not fair no matter which way, which is why the Democrats are IDIOTS. You know, if they had just gone along like other states, they would have had a say, but NOOOO, not Michigan! Let's do yet another irretrievably STUPID thing to our populace. Yeah!

Next on the agenda: the sale of half of our water to Nestle, and a transcontinental pipeline to sell the rest to places that no man was meant to live, like ARIZONA.

And then the brainiacs in charge of this cesspool will wonder why we have no jobs, a poor economy, AND we're a dustbowl.
Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:35 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Demeralda,

You forgot to add an anology or two.....

"tumbleweeds" and "crickets chirping" Smile

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:13 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
that no man was meant to live, like ARIZONA.

I dunno it was 0 degrees up this morning(and thats with global warming controling every weather event Rolling Eyes ) Ill bet it was much more plesant in Arizona at 8am.
Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:13 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

This week. Give it about 20 years.
Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:52 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: