FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Sad, but true......

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
andi03
F L I N T O I D

This Thursday is "Take Your Child to Work Day"......our school system gave the day off and labeled it as a Professional Development Day...So everyone gets to take their child with them....

BUT.......

I telecommute and I am a stay at home mom......what do I do? Show the kids how to cut and paste HTML? Give them a shovel and a bag and tell them to scoop the yard nuggets? Show them how to do laundry? Like I said, this is sad but true....the whole house is destined to stay home. Smile Smile

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:30 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Just change it to HAVE YOUR CHILD DO YOUR WORK day. Let them see how hard it is to do and be everything at once.

Give them a post topic and have them write an essay Smile
Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:33 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I told my husband that I would pay his boss 10.00 per hour to rent out a spare desk so I look important. Smile And the kids could flock around me with the look of awe in their eyes.

Yeah, I just actually figured that I would drive them down to where hubby works and see his new office, he has a window view, now....Wooo _)*&)(&%^(* Hooo.

Nah, I can't give them a topic to post, this is Mommy's playground. Smile

But I will have them wash my car and poop scoop, kitty litter and do some laundry....that should take care of about 3 hours of the day. Then I can break out the bon bons and watch some soaps......nah, finish painting my dining room.....argh!!!! I am about ready to curl up into a fetal position and place myself in a corner and sing the Looney Toons song!!! Joking!! I hate painting!!

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:43 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: