FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Hillary compares MI & FL fight to the civil rights movem

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0508/Clinton_compares_the_Florida_and_Michigan_fight_to_civil_rights_movement.html

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu May 22, 2008 7:47 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

If the superdelegates were smart at all, they'd all commit RIGHT NOW and end this thing.
Post Thu May 22, 2008 8:02 am 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

If Obama doesn't win on the first vote at the convention Hillary could win. http://www.newkerala.com/one.php?action=fullnews&id=63484.
Post Thu May 22, 2008 8:05 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
If the superdelegates were smart at all,

There is the question of the day. Laughing

Post Thu May 22, 2008 8:10 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Again, THis is the reason this woman should not be president. It was her party's leadership that was part of the disenfranchisement of her constituants. As a politician. She should be ignoring the issue altogether like the Republicans are! They are just as much to blame as the Democrats. But, it is silliness like this speech trying to equate the Party she belongs to's leadership as a fight for civil rights? Hillary. it was your Party's leadership that made the votes not count. If you were going to do something about it. You should be coming down on the people in your party that did this to us!!!!

Same thing with the Repubilcans! But, they are thirlled! NObody has been beating up on them at all in the media.

I do appreacitate her keeping the issue alive. But be on the Side that of US! The Party's rank and file. We are not stupid. you may think so! Hillary, you are part of the Party leadership! You are part of why our votes don't count! Take up the right fight! If you're for making our votes count. Why did you allow this, or not speak to this sooner about what your party was all for violating the rules and causing our votes not to count?

Hmmm Isn't that the Pot calling the kettle black?
Post Thu May 22, 2008 9:40 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I won't hold my breathe!

quote:
Adam Ford schreef:
If Obama doesn't win on the first vote at the convention Hillary could win. http://www.newkerala.com/one.php?action=fullnews&id=63484.

Post Thu May 22, 2008 6:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: