FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: so tell me libs---
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
david
F L I N T O I D

if you were in your house, a junkie broke in and was intent on causing you and your loved ones harm how far would you go to protect your love ones? were a gun handy would you use it and at what point would you use it? would you not use it if your loved one was getting raped, would you not use it if the bad guy had a knife to the throat of your loved one?

it has been said that the difference between a lib and a conservative is a mugging.

i am interested in how you would protect your family if you had access to a gun. or would you try and "talk" to the junkie and try and make him/her see the error of their ways.

david
san diego
p.s. if you say "shoot him in the shoulder" you have been watching too much network TV.
Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:53 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Im sure several of the members would sit him down and dazzle the perp with their knowledge on every subject and then blame Bush and Cheney for his plight. Laughing
Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:57 pm 
Public D
F L I N T O I D

quote:
david schreef:
if you were in your house, a junkie broke in and was intent on causing you and your loved ones harm how far would you go to protect your love ones? were a gun handy would you use it and at what point would you use it? would you not use it if your loved one was getting raped, would you not use it if the bad guy had a knife to the throat of your loved one?

it has been said that the difference between a lib and a conservative is a mugging.

i am interested in how you would protect your family if you had access to a gun. or would you try and "talk" to the junkie and try and make him/her see the error of their ways.

david
san diego
p.s. if you say "shoot him in the shoulder" you have been watching too much network TV.

Very clever parable about what should be done about America's Addiction to Oil.

Shoot 'em! Duh.

Am I a conservative now, Daddy?

http://www.hr676.org

http://www.pnhp.org/publications/the_national_health_insurance_bill_hr_676.php
Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:02 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Am I a conservative now, Daddy?

Since your suddenly trying to be cool, hip, with it, bitchin, or whatever wouldnt that be "Daddyo" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:08 pm 
Public D
F L I N T O I D

Just trying to be subservient, yo. Cool

http://www.hr676.org

http://www.pnhp.org/publications/the_national_health_insurance_bill_hr_676.php
Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Pull the gun, it's always on my hip, & pull the trigger.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
david
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
Pull the gun, it's always on my hip, & pull the trigger.

thanks for the reply dave but you are a conservative and i know what you would do as would i. i am wondering what the libs would do and as public d said "shoot 'em" i am thinking he/she must be a closet conservative.

david
san diego
Post Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:56 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I would blow their head off!!! I would shot as many rounds as possible to protect myself, my loved ones and my personal property.

quote:
david schreef:

david
san diego

Post Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

I would blow their head off!!! I would shot as many rounds as possible to protect myself, my loved ones and my personal property.

Sounds like you need more time at the range. It shouldn't take more than 2 rounds to center mass. 21 feet - about maximum defensive range - is a good distance.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:44 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
I would blow their head off!!! I would shot as many rounds as possible

Sounds like the average night at all those Flint "ClUBS" Laughing
Post Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:07 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

lol your proably right, thats why you need a larger clip of ammo.

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Sounds like you need more time at the range. It shouldn't take more than 2 rounds to center mass. 21 feet - about maximum defensive range - is a good distance.

Post Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

Remember, if you are in that position.

Dead people do not testify.
Post Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:17 pm 
k-stalls99
F L I N T O I D

Mr. David,

Protecting your family is not a democratic or republican issue. I think you are confusing the issue by adding emotion (Adding fear is the repiublican way). This issue of gun control is a complex one. If someone is threatening my family I'm going to do everything in my power to protect them. This fact has nothing to do with gun control. Let's expand on you fear laced example...What if the person who broke into your house had a bigger gun than you have? Then all you would have is a bunch of shot up people. Take the emotion out of your thoughts and you will see mor clearly

Mr. Kevin
Post Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:32 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
k-stalls99 schreef:
Mr. David,

Protecting your family is not a democratic or republican issue. I think you are confusing the issue by adding emotion (Adding fear is the repiublican way). This issue of gun control is a complex one. If someone is threatening my family I'm going to do everything in my power to protect them. This fact has nothing to do with gun control. Let's expand on you fear laced example...What if the person who broke into your house had a bigger gun than you have? Then all you would have is a bunch of shot up people. Take the emotion out of your thoughts and you will see mor clearly

Mr. Kevin

Gun control isn't complex at all. "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

If somebody breaks into my house with a bigger gun than I've got, they're going to be too loaded down they won't be able to do much of anything.
45 automatic, 12 gauge, 30-06. Pick one. AK47 on backorder.

Post Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:00 pm 
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

I really don't think it has anything to do with the size of the gun at all. If I have my .380 and an intruder has a .45 and I shoot him first the size of his gun is incosonsequential.
Post Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:18 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: