FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Sarah Palin opposes condoms and the pill for married couples
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

I usually pass over posts at Flint Talk which contain nothing more than a link to somebody else's blog or article, but this is one case when I'm happy to merely point people to somebody else's well written position.

Libby Spencer at the Detroit News Politics Blog has been documenting why Gov. Sarah Palin is one of the most unqualified Vice-Presidential picks ever.

For example, Sarah Palin not only opposes abortion in the case of rape and incest, but she opposes birth control and condoms, even when used by married couples .

http://forums.detnews.com/redesign/blogs/politicsblog/index.cfm?blogid=12771

Here's another link about Gov. Palin's stance on condoms and birth control pills and married couples: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/31/13384/5484/470/581256
Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:22 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ah yes the unbiased daily kos you wont get any slanted material from those folks. Give me a f---in break.

In a 2006 gubernatorial debate, the soon-to-be governor of Alaska said of evolution and creation education, "Teach both. You know, don’t be afraid of education. Healthy debate is so important, and it’s so valuable in our schools. I am a proponent of teaching both.

So whats the problem there/?? I know its hard for you libs to phantom but their are more than a few who believe in creationism. Of course that means their is a god and that pesky bible which puts restraints on your favorite topics like killing kids on demand and of course two guys playing hide the salami with each other. Very important stuff indeed.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way heres some more of Palin stuff from your favorite source of info.

Sunday, August 31, 2008
Lefty Bloggers Go After Palin's Daughter
Posted by: Amanda Carpenter at 5:47 PM
The lefty blogosphere hasn't stopped perpetuating the rumor Sarah Palin "faked" her last pregnancy and are now humiliating her daughter Bristol on the blatantly incorrect suspicion she is the real mother of baby Trig.

"Sarah Palin is NOT the Mother" is the title of this DailyKos blog that accuses Bristol, a completely fit looking adolescent teen, of having a "baby bump" in a photo they allege was taken March 9th of this year.

"Sarah, I'm calling you a liar" wrote blogger ArcXIX. "And not even a good one. Trig Paxson Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward with this revelation to the public, the better. "

Not only is the DailyKos disgustingly inspecting Bristol's midriff with all the fervor of LA paparrazzi examining J-Lo's or Jennifer Aniston's washboard stomachs for evidence of a "bump" DailyKos is is wrong on when the photo was taken. It was taken, and published, by the Anchorage Daily News in 2006. Baby Trig, a Down's Syndrome child, was born on April 18, 2008. That's a long time for a teen girl to be carrying a "bump" which looks nothing more than the curve of a tight sweater.

Shorly after Palin was announced McCain's VP, bloggers at the Kos started ginning up the rumor Palin faked her pregnancy, allegedly to cover for an illegitimate grandchiled, because she looked so fit and trim in a photo taken a few months before giving birth.

This is only the latest in outrageoues attacks against Palin's mothering ability. Fox News anchor Alan Colmes, of Hannity & Colmes, titled a recent post on his blog "LiberalLand" "Did Palin Take Proper PreNatal Care" that wondered if she somehow was at fault for having a disabled child. Colmes took down the post after being attacked by the blog Wizbang and later reposted a screenshot of the blog to prove he "wasn't running away from what I posted."
Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:37 pm 
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

That woman has more chutzpa and integrity thatn ANYONE (including me) on this board. Lame attempt at throwing rocks at bullet proof glass. She's all class.
Post Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:27 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

quote:

In a 2006 gubernatorial debate, the soon-to-be governor of Alaska said of evolution and creation education, "Teach both. You know, don’t be afraid of education. Healthy debate is so important, and it’s so valuable in our schools. I am a proponent of teaching both.

One is science, and one is not. Does she want to want to teach creationism as science?
Our nation is already around second from the bottom in the world in test scores, why not shoot for the bottom, right?
Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:11 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Our nation is already around second from the bottom in the world in test scores, why not shoot for the bottom, right?

Well their is no one who has done more to dumb down our educational system than the Dem Party. Keep up their idiotic ideas such as lets not judge performance on grades because it might hurt some slackers self esteem. Ya Kevin tell us all about the education system. Rolling Eyes
Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:00 am 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Ah yes, the typical TwoTap answer; A completely irrelevant and unsupportable assertion meant to move the discussion away from a question he can't answer, followed with both complaints of "stupid libs" AND a sprinkling of misspelled words, topped off with a half dozen emoticons. So, TT, are you saying you're OK with a candidate who opposes the right of married couples to use condoms?
Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:34 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
A completely irrelevant and unsupportable assertion

Irrelevant, tell us why that's irrelevant? Misspelled words???? As far as the condom issue maybe shes just catering to all those who find abortion a handier form of birth control ya know the its like taking a bath with your socks on crowd. By the way I haven't seen any legitimate source on the condom issue and as far as your daily kos and some gal that looks like a rem anent of the flower power generation well I am sure you find them above reproach but many of us don't.
Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:04 am 
Marko Rollo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
...I haven't seen any legitimate source on the condom issue ...

Misspell all you want...but are you saying that if you had a direct quote of her against condom use and birth control, you'd change your mind on Palin? Do you really agree with her?
Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:45 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Id have to hear her actually saying it not filtered thru some leftwing blog.
Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:59 pm 
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

So....she's gonna pass a law outlawing birth control nationally?

LMAO

You guys are so afraid of her it's funny.
Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:57 pm 
Flintite
F L I N T O I D

Yeah, that's an awesome idea!!!! For more information on her plan, google Bristol Palin.
Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:02 pm 
federales1
F L I N T O I D

Hey Kevin.. You apparently asked a question. What was it? I missed the question mark.
I guess we all know that you have no use for condoms. Was that it?
I gather that you're far too sophisticated to entertain the theory of creationism, fair enough, perhaps. What would you say to an atheist that rarely misspells words and thinks you're a windbag liberal?
Man, I just don't get you at all.....
Hard times should not make an otherwise principled man (I think you are) sell his soul for a handout that likely won't help in the long term.....
Take a few days and think about what you are saying.
Regards,
Dan

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:01 pm 
federales1
F L I N T O I D

Oh, Marco RPolo!!!? I didn't know that you were one of those little rolls of lint that get stuck in Kevins's undies......... Try to come up with something original when school opens up.

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:06 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Stratton: Are you saying that you no longer think a candidate's personal views are relevant? Do I think a Republican president who claims to be in favor of a small government that stays out of the way of ordinary Americans will try to legislatate what people do in their bedrooms? It certainly wouldn't be the first time! Flintite: Yeah, I see where you're coming from, and your point even has merit, but I also think the children of a candidate, especially minor children, should be off limits. I'm not so naive to think it won't be all over the MSM, but I'm not talking about her here or anywhere else.
Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:20 am 
Flintite
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Kevin McKague schreef:
Stratton: Are you saying that you no longer think a candidate's personal views are relevant? Do I think a Republican president who claims to be in favor of a small government that stays out of the way of ordinary Americans will try to legislatate what people do in their bedrooms? It certainly wouldn't be the first time! Flintite: Yeah, I see where you're coming from, and your point even has merit, but I also think the children of a candidate, especially minor children, should be off limits. I'm not so naive to think it won't be all over the MSM, but I'm not talking about her here or anywhere else.

You have your opinion and I have mine. I know these fine gentlemen would show the utmost respect and reserve had it been a 17 year old Chelsea Clinton.
Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:29 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: