FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Sarah Palin’s private e-mail hacked, family photos raided

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

The party of enlightenment and tolerance.

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/09/17/sarah-palins-private-e-mail-hacked-family-photos-raided/

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:42 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Just so I'm sure I get what you're saying, the Republicans get to dis-avow any connection to the party's leader, President George W. Bush, but the Democratic party (I assume that's what you meant by ". . .party of enlightenment. . .",) is responsible for the work of some random computer hacker? Its as if you are unable to view everything in the world as only possibly part of two possible groups, a necessary dichotomy, if not this, then that. Hey, David, my computer was hacked, do you think it was Karl Rove?
Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:49 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Can I assume you have no problem with this?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

OF COURSE I have a problem with it! I also have a problem with famine and pollution and the four people I saw between my house and the store two blocks away that almost ran me over because they were using their cell phones while driving.

I also have a problem with you trying to take the actions of a lone hacker and attributing them to the Democratic Party.
Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:10 pm 
Marko Rollo
F L I N T O I D

Five things I know:

1. The hacker will get caught and go to jail. He will deserve it. Kids are off-limits.

2. The e-mails seem to indicate the rumors were true. Palin is using her private account to conduct government business. See "troopergate". That's what the hacker was looking for - the photos and personal info was posted to prove the e-mails were genuine.

3. Any evidence gained in the e-mails will be thrown out because it was obtained illegally, which is why the Dem party or the Obama campaign wouldn't have done it. No upside, too much downside, they aren't that stupid (saying they are is wasting your breath).

4. If the hacker can in any way be tied to Obama or the Dems, the Repubs will try it. Think 6 degrees of separation. If he can actually be tied to the the campaign, Obama is screwed. I bet Obama is madder about this right now than McCain is. Palin is steaming.

5. The pic of the daughter with her eyes crossed is really cute.
Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well of course we know that anything that's ever happened or any human who ever walked the earth can never be tied to Obama after all he was only 8 years old at the time. Laughing

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:55 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Okay first and foremost, this is not a partisan issue. Although, yes, it could be a plethora of different groups doing it. She is having problems in her native state with the Troopergate and all.

She is an attractive woman, it could have been some nutter stalker doing this too. We don't know yet.

Post Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:40 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: