FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: comcast is using consumers ground

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
kim barnes

thanks i thought every body should know that comcast is using consumers ground wire instead of using and supplying there own.im having a problem with my sound system aloud hum it turns out to be a ground loop caused by comcast using consumers ground wire .ive had comcast out twice and they tell me that they can attatch there ground to consumers and consumers says they are not, one of the pearson that i spoke to at consumers said he lived in near by said he had charter hook his cable and he was told that he had to supply his own ground so who is alowing comcast permission to docan you amagine how much money there saving also having a ground loop out side for tv and audio if theres a lighting strike near your home what going to happen to your tv and audio these companysare making lots of money per month i think they should abide by the same rules as all of us .and what they are doing is stealing from cosumers as far as them advertizing about there quailty being better tha satlite wher do you think they get there reception,thanks fore letting me vent KIM B[list][/list]

Post Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:30 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: