FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Patching things up
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Clinton seeks to improve US image with Muslims

Feb 18, 7:41 AM (ET)

By MATTHEW LEE
JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) - Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton pledged a new American openness to ideas from abroad, especially the Muslim world, during a visit Wednesday to Indonesia.

Hey Hillary how about giving them this message? The next time one of your Allah praising Islamic whackjobs attempts or succeeds in killing thousands or more Americans with one of their Jihad manuvers the following will occur. As soon as it has been established that a jihadist from the muslim community is responsible we will immediatley and without furthur warning Nuke Mecca . Shocked Now if you Muslims really want to get along with Americans you will now take steps to do all in your power to prevent this from happening. That means rounding up and eliminating all the terrorists that you know are living amongst you and condeming the radical nutcases that are so prevelent in your community. Ill bet that would help with this "mutual respect" thingy that Hillary is gonna attempt to bring about. Of course we know that Barack Hussein Obama aint about to go down that path and will most likely weaken America as a sign of wanting to "get along" Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:04 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

We'd probably have to nuke Iran before we nuke Mecca which would not be a problem for us except that Iran might have time to get some bombs over to our "key crucial" nuke laden allies in Israel before we could eliminate that country.

We should have never gotten into the middle East in the first place. Israel would not exist the taliban would probably not exist Osama bin ladin would have been a random schmuck and the trade center would still be standing.

We can't even run our own country right let alone the middle East. Maybe Baracko and the others should figure out how to fix Flint Michigan's problems before fixing Tel Aviv's although the billions we give Tal Aviv would help Flint.
Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:27 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
We should have never gotten into the middle East in the first place.

Not as Jimmy Carter type peace brokers thats for sure. Killing as many Jihadists as we can good plan.

Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:35 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:

Not as Jimmy Carter type peace brokers thats for sure. Killing as many Jihadists as we can good plan.

Should there be another 9/11 we will then see what Barako is made of. We have the ability to turn the whole middle east into a parking lot but do we have the heart or back bone if you rather?

TwoTap, you have my vote if you ever seek national office.!! Shocked

Pan8
Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:06 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well thanks pan8, that aint likely to happen though. Besides im much happier inciteing the liberals to hate me.I am proud to say I have drove countless numbers from this forum off to areas where its nothing but leftwing bliss from morning to night. Laughing

Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:48 pm 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

twotap,

I know there are some political leaders in that picture somewhere. Isn't that little girl Hillary Clinton? Nothing like talking to a group of people who think it exceptable to kill thousands of innocent people. Do you think she would have attempted to talk with Adolf Hitler? You know, to open up communication with a nut.

Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

their different. fear them. hate them. perceive them as less than human, then becomes easier to eliminate them...worked for hitler right? Shocked
Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:00 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
their different. fear them. hate them. perceive them as less than human,

If your talking about the Islamic jihad nuts you are correct. Wire up a 12 year old homicide bomber to kill as many as possible. They definetly need eliminating.

Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:53 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

easier said than done...how will you determine which arab is a jihadist?

kill them all?? how?? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 pm 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

back again,

Should I embrace the Islamic Radicals? To be honest with you, I think they all should be elimanated. How many innocent people have they killed over the years? With a mindset of, lets kill everyone that isn't with us, I doubt they are going to change. They are the enemy of every free country there is. We can determine who they are by starting the water board technique again. I do think terroist are less then human. A human being couldn't kill innocent women and children. I also would like to point out that Hitler would relate with the terroist a little more then me. Should I just forget about the whole 911 thing? Heck...I guess we can admit we were wrong and deserved that right? Rolling Eyes

Post Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:44 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

quote:

So you think it was good we helped create israel. I hear Reagan helped get the Taliban off the ground with the medical clinics. Wasn't it Reagan that funded the Jihadists like Osama bin Ladin ? That really went well for us didn't it?
Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:03 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Heck...I guess we can admit we were wrong and deserved that right?

Well according to Barakos preacher we did. Oh wait I forgot Baracko sat there for 20 years and never heard a word. Rolling Eyes Hey Adam I believe if you check you will find that Isreal is our only friend in the middle east. What would your suggestion be as to how to treat them?????

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:38 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

We could ask them to disarm/give back the nukes we gave them to stabilize the region. I hear some of those Arabs dont like being on a death watch for some reason.

It's easy to make "friends" though when you give them billions of dollars. I'm not sure our "friends" in Israel will give us back any of the money if we ever desperately need it though.

I'm still not pleased about our "friends" [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident]bombing our ship[/url].

Last edited by Adam on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
We could ask them to disarm/give back the nukes we gave them to stabilize the region.

Ya that should work out REAL well for them. Shocked disarming yourself always makes your enemys more fun to have around. Maybe we should try that tactic over here to gain the love and respect of the Islamowhackjobs.

Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:14 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Yeah or we can just wait for Iran to get nukes and then we might not have to worry about our "incenerated allies".

Perhaps the U.S. should spend money on Islamowhackjobs tests/psychological profiles befor we support people like Osama and Saddam .

I admire your patriotism but it was "patriots" like yourself that once supported these monsters and helped bring them to power.

It's pretty common knowledge the U.S. helped overthrow Iran and that that turned out to be a disaster and not just with the hostages.
Post Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:26 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: