FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Abortion Doctor George Tiller shot and killed
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

http://www.kansas.com/news/breaking/story/833730.html

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sun May 31, 2009 1:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:

My avatar says it all!

Pan8
Post Sun May 31, 2009 3:18 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:

There are nutters everywhere...sheesh.
Post Sun May 31, 2009 4:01 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I sure would not want to be in his shoes when he gets to plead his case. Im talking about the baby butcher not the shooter by the way. And of course it matters little what Obama thinks since the old doc is being judged by a power way above Baracks "pay scale."

Post Sun May 31, 2009 6:08 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

coo coo for coco-puffs Shocked

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sun May 31, 2009 10:30 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Don't forget about the poor children who were forced to witness the photos of Tiller's "ministry".

"Keith Martin said children in his Sunday School class were "crying like crazy" after passing the demonstrators to get to church."
http://www.rickross.com/reference/a-abortion/a-abortion13.html

Hopefully we can prevent situations like this if we can ever get a truly pro-life president and either congress or judiciary at the same time so people like Tiller can "minister" in other ways.

Tiller performed abortions after 21 weeks which is done by only 3 "clinics" in the nation.

Link
Post Sun May 31, 2009 10:53 pm 
Schreef
F L I N T O I D

"The leading causes of death in 2000 were tobacco (435,000 deaths; 18.1% of total US deaths), poor diet and physical inactivity (400,000 deaths; 16.6%), and alcohol consumption (85,000 deaths; 3.5%). Other actual causes of death were microbial agents (75,000), toxic agents (55,000), motor vehicle crashes (43,000), incidents involving firearms (29,000), sexual behaviors (20,000), and illicit use of drugs (17,000)."
http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30

"there are 2,000 deaths/year from unnecessary surgery; 7000 deaths/year from medication errors in hospitals; 20,000 deaths/year from other errors in hospitals; 80,000 deaths/year from infections in hospitals; 106,000 deaths/year from non-error, adverse effects of medications - these total up to 225,000 deaths per year in the US from iatrogenic causes"
http://www.cancure.org/medical_errors.htm

How many of you pro-lifers are standing outside of tobacco manufacturers' facilities, McDonalds, and your neighborhood bars and hospitals cursing them with your holier-than-thou attitude?
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 am 
rapunzel11
F L I N T O I D

Telling kids to just say No to sex is not working.
The abstinence approach is not working.

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:58 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

****Don't forget about the poor children who were forced to witness the photos of Tiller's "ministry".******

Adam, who are the people that show the pictures to the average Joe on the streets and to children when they pass by for protests? The pro-life extremists...notice the word extremists. By showing these to children, the bloody photos with body parts, is tantamount to child abuse.

Tiller's killer's passion became his own worst enemy.

There is a difference between being pro-life and being a pro-life extremist. There is a difference between being pro-choice and a pro-choice extremist.
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:55 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Interesting stats Schreef. Of course your forgetting one thing all the deaths caused by the late "Doctor" were planned. Rolling Eyes

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:44 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Through a semi-reliable source it would appear that the gent that shot him by the name of Scott also attended church with him to scope him out and to see when the best time was to knock him off while his wife was signing in the choir...Dr. Tiller did a lot more than just abortions, he was an overall OB/GYN. People and the media are only concentrating on the blood portion of the story.
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:10 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

[quote]People and the media are only concentrating on the blood portion of the story.[/quot Well no shit sherlock Wink so what else is new. Very Happy By the way 60,000 abortions is kinda hard to overlook. http://www.dr-tiller.com/biography.htm

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:12 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Will the media even bother to mention the 2 soldiers that were shot outside a recruiting office in Little Rock? I'm betting they won't.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

if i am not mistaken, didn't tiller perform those late term abortions ONLY in the case of the birth endangering the mother? yes. funny how coo-coo's conveniently forget to mention the entire story.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:18 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

It appears you are mistaken.
From 1998 until 2000, only one out of the 1168 abortions that Tiller performed after viability was done during a medical emergency. Of course you folks can keep defending the guy with such idiotic scenerios as claiming ordering a big mac and a side of fries is comparable.

Dave Drudge did of course, as far as the Obama orgasim lib media probably not.
http://www.katv.com/news/stories/0609/627959.html

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:35 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: