FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Yipe what a look.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Its not wise to seat a lady next to the flotus who happens to be much better looking. Damn if looks could kill. Laughing

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:12 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I believe that's the First lady of France. watching the coverage live, it seemed that MO couldn't wait to get out of there. She seemed to be squirming around in her chair a lot. Either that, or she forgot her Prep-H. Laughing

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:58 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Shes probably thinking "Dont they play no hoops over here". Laughing I gotta say one thing she is a nasty lookin Biatchhhh at least in that photo. Ill bet shes a real .. to be around in our whitehouse?

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:04 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

i suspect she's read more books that either of you. Laughing Laughing

"our white house" what a joke Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:57 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Yup they may not know it but the whitehouse belongs to us taxpayers not the Barcracko family. Laughing By the way I know for a fact she has not read more books than my wife. Ill have to post some photos of her hard cover library.

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:20 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

great clean-up job 2tap. Cool

the whitehouse has always belonged to the taxpayers even though it didn't always represent all taxpayers. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:23 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Or those who dont even pay taxes as it does now. Laughing Heres your Queen of the whitehouse with another pleasent Shocked look she must hate all the "Little People" she has to deal with . I wonder what its like waking up to that every morning no wonder Barck left her in London. Laughing

Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:30 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
i suspect she's read more books that either of you. Laughing Laughing

I suspect she stopped reading after Marx, Engels & Ayres.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

and you after dick and jane. Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:48 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
I suspect she stopped reading after Marx, Engels & Ayres.

Well maybe not I will bet she just keeps reading them over and over and over.

Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:41 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
and you after dick and jane. Laughing Laughing

The last book I read was by Bernard Goldberg. Now reading Herman Wouk.

Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:47 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Naw, the MO doesn't look so tuff, bet the hildabeast could take her. Put them both in thong bikinis and into the mud wrestling pit. Ugh Shocked

Pan8
Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:08 pm 
Tegan
F L I N T O I D

Awkward photos and sweater sets aside, has Michelle Obama found a movement to get behind? And I'm asking this in all seriousness. Hillary had health care and "It Takes a Village" (I was in elementary school and junior high most of the Clinton Admin - thats all i remember) and Laura Bush had reading and historic preservation (yay!).

But as far as Michelle Obama, all I've really heard about her is that she wore a casual sweater to see the queen, she wore really expensive shoes to serve food at a soup kitchen, and she got to see a broadway play.

As far as the poor unfortunate photos, there are just some women who take horrible photos and, being one of them, I have a certain sympathy, regardless of contradicting beliefs.

Post Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:41 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I believe her and her man are behind the " No private companies left in America movement" and the "you make it we take it" campaign.

Ah yes Hillary and her "It takes a Village" ghost writer novel. One of the best lines from the whole bit of nonsense. " Imagine a country in which nearly all children between the ages of three and five attend preschool in sparkling classrooms, with teachers recruited and trained as child care professionals . ( Does Communist China ring a bell?) In other words imagine a country where children fresh out of the diaper stage are removed from the parents home to be conditioned by brainwashed government professionals to become proper brainwashed citizens as per what Hillary and the rest of the leftists deem proper. ( Wait a friggin minute other than the fresh from the diaper stage arent we there already?)

As far as her DOA healthcare fiasco not even her dem cronies could muster the courage to vote for it.

Jeez maybe Lauras Teaching kids to read campaign dosent look so well how do I say this juvenile after all?

I do agree that not all women photograph as well as say Jessica Alba but their is just something about Micheles photos that seem to suggest an evil .. lurks behind that face. Shocked

OOPS she did it again. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1191620/First-Lady-flamboyance-Michelle-Obamas-confident-duty-chic-London-city-break.html
Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:32 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

what a negative group.. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:53 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: