FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Breaking News Greg Eason endorses Dayne Walling for Mayor
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Greg Eason endorses Dayne Walling for Mayor. www.votewalling.com

Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:03 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

out of the field, i'd say dayne is the wise choice. dudes got polish and connections......good luck dayne.....

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

And of course hes like every friggin candidate in the last 40 years a liberal democrap. Yup that should fix things for Flint. Rolling Eyes
Post Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:57 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

aw come on 2tap. i can you hooked up with a nice 6 room bungalow on bonbright for $500.00 a month.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:12 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Sorry, that's now a section 8 house & the rent is $800 per month. Of course, the government will pay 600 of that.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Plus you get a voucher for the rest, plus food stamps, child care costs, free transportation, free medical, free tree trimming, free maintainence, free counciling, and free abortions, what a deal. I believe ill stay up here in jackpine country myself.
Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:05 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

damn, think i'm moving to bonbright! Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:07 pm 
munnbreslin
F L I N T O I D

Now how about you goys actually LOOK at dayne's ideas instead of just calling him a democrat oh must be bad. im a republican and ill say it hes the best choice this cityhas had in decades. Stop the ignorance!
Post Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:01 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Since he never bothers with the North end, I have no idea what his ideas are. And, I want to hear them from him in person, not from a web site or from someone else.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
munnbreslin
F L I N T O I D

Wow Dave. He just opened up a north end office on Welch. If you want to see it go right there i think its 834 welch. Yea he ignores the north end yet he has 2 offices, main office and north end office....hmmm...
Post Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:52 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I'll take a look; it's fairly close.

Post Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:15 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Drove by it - looks pretty tacky & junky.

Post Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:49 am 
votewalling
F L I N T O I D

Mr. Starr,

Dayne and the Walling for Mayor team opened an office at 834 Welch Blvd. just three days ago. We are sorry that you couldn't make the grand opening celebration. The new office is open from 10am to 6pm six days a week, so we hope you can make time to stop by sometime and learn more about Dayne's plans to bring change to every ward of the city with his neighborhood action plans, by increasing the number of police mini-stations to nine, by creating neighborhood business initiatives for each ward, and his program to let the citizens of Flint grade each city department's services to ensure equal responses across the city.

We would also like to invite you to our next ward 3 house meeting on June 18th at 1018 E. Alma Ave.at 6pm. Dayne will be there listening to everyone's concerns for the future of our city, sharing his plans to bring change to Flint, and answering questions.

Sincerely,

The Walling for Mayor Team
www.votewalling.com

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:49 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Must be right about here. Check out what appears to be a hooker or crack dealer making a deal in the parking lot Laughing
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=flint+mi&sll=43.023829,-83.693534&sspn=0.001126,0.002832&ie=UTF8&layer=c&cbll=43.030845,-83.715488&panoid=2HqM-JHLhxiPuLQyMyLvzA&cbp=12,198.83,,0,7.71&ll=43.0308,-83.715391&spn=0,359.977341&z=16&iwloc=A

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:07 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
votewalling schreef:
Mr. Starr,

Dayne and the Walling for Mayor team opened an office at 834 Welch Blvd. just three days ago. We are sorry that you couldn't make the grand opening celebration. The new office is open from 10am to 6pm six days a week, so we hope you can make time to stop by sometime and learn more about Dayne's plans to bring change to every ward of the city with his neighborhood action plans, by increasing the number of police mini-stations to nine, by creating neighborhood business initiatives for each ward, and his program to let the citizens of Flint grade each city department's services to ensure equal responses across the city.

We would also like to invite you to our next ward 3 house meeting on June 18th at 1018 E. Alma Ave.at 6pm. Dayne will be there listening to everyone's concerns for the future of our city, sharing his plans to bring change to Flint, and answering questions.

Sincerely,

The Walling for Mayor Team
www.votewalling.com

The grand opening didn't seem to be publicized that well. The first I heard of it was in a post in this thread,
Where will the money for all his plans come from?
The 18th is our block club meeting. Plus, we're in the 5th ward, not the third. Is Dane still coming to the 5th ward meeting, as he promised Lynne Waybright?
Are you aware that the area where your office is has been labeled as one of the highest crime areas in the city by Chief Lock? Are you aware that the previous chief had funding to put cameras in that area, but now they are to be put in the Northeast Village area? WHY?

Will Dane personally campaign door to door in this area? Several people have told me that they can't vote for someone that won't meet them personally. Or, is it still true that he doesn't think he needs our votes to win?

Post Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:40 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: