FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Obama does his best Dubya impression

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Probably be a skit on saturday night live. Ya right. Rolling Eyes

Obama trips up over Russian leadership tandem
Mon Jul 6, 2009 3:07pm EDT Email | Print | Share| Reprints | Single Page[-] Text [+]

In a slip of the tongue , U.S. President Barack Obama described Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on Monday as president , echoing the widely held view that he remains Russia's most powerful man.

Putin surrendered the presidency to protege Dmitry Medvedev last May to take the lesser post of prime minister, but most political analysts say Putin remains Russia's ultimate decision maker.

The dual leadership has left foreign leaders to walk a difficult diplomatic tightrope. In line with protocol Obama met Medvedev ahead of talks with the lower ranking Putin.

At a news conference Obama gave a carefully worded reply about the effectiveness of the leadership tandem when a U.S. journalist bluntly asked "who is really in charge here in Russia?"

But minutes later, speaking about Medvedev's objections to a controversial missile defense system planned for central Europe, Obama slipped:

"I suspect when I speak to President..eh.. Prime Minister Putin tomorrow, he will say the same thing

Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:57 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

this is a typical nutjob non-issue.

bush couldn't read! Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:13 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

He read a hell of a lot better than those dimwits who attempted to vote against him.
Laughing

Link

Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:34 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

that was easy. all they had to do was look in their wallets????

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:07 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: