FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Medical Marijuana Questions? Check the Genesee 3 C Show !

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Jeremy
F L I N T O I D

The Genesee County Compassion Club is dedicated to positive patient outcomes. We will gladly answer any questions related to medical marijuana. Please feel free to join us weekly on flinttalkradio.com every weds. @ 3:30. You can see some of our past epsiodes at our website www.genesee3c.org or come to one of our public meetings.
Thank you Flint Talk so much for helping us get the word out.
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:01 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

don't know what michigan laws state but san diego closed all of them....for a while anyway.

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:14 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Legalize it eliminate tieing up the cops searching for it. Of course also increase the penalties for driving under the influence of it.

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:13 pm 
Elias12
F L I N T O I D

I was ,at one time, very much against any kind of drug use, be in recerational or for even medical. However after seen many family members and friends go through chemo and radiation treatments for all sorts of cancers it dawned on me insisting they go through all of this without any recourse for pain and other is being, well, quite frankly, cruel. Marijuana is the best tested and best documented "drug" out there today. It isn't "harmless" , I agree, people who are caught driving under it's influence should be hit hard with penalties and fines . Eash week I see ads on TV and magazines about new drugs from the big companies, and experince has taught me that withit a few months so lawyer will be placing ads for people to be part of a class action lawsuit for the real or imagined harm done by these newly developed drugs. Marijuana has never had one recorded case of overdosing, it has been tested and tested in all sorts of trials and found to be fairly safe for most people to use. So given it's track record, the record that marijuana has in various scientific studies and along with the personal observations I have made of people using it, I say that marijuana is far better than the chemicals pharmacuetical companies come out with each year.

Post Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: