FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: The Colts should have won except for.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Obama gives the Colts the kiss of death. Laughing Laughing
Obama predicts Colts victory in Super Bowl

Feb 7, 5:18 PM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama says the Indianapolis Colts "have to be favored" in the Super Bowl, even though he has a "soft spot" for the New Orleans Saints.

Obama's Super Bowl prediction was based on his opinion that the Colts have "perhaps the best quarterback in history."

"Peyton Manning is unbelievable," the president told CBS' Katie Couric during a live pre-game interview. Laughing

Still, Obama says he has a soft spot for New Orleans, "mainly because of what the city has gone through over these last several years" since Hurricane Katrina struck in 2005.

Obama says he may be biased against the Colts, since they beat his hometown Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl in 2007.

Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

i think all the talking heads calling manning the best this, the best that, pumped up drew and the whole saints team.....

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:59 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: