FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: This is horrible, what is the world coming too?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Richard
F L I N T O I D

It is pretty bad when I have to go out and buy a 2007 Harley Sportster 883 to ride to and from work to save gas because gas prices are so high. I feel an obligation to do my part in not consuming as much oil and feel this is the right decision.
Come on guys, do your part and get a Sportster too!
Richard

56 miles per gallon.
Post Tue May 22, 2007 2:09 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Well, when big oil owns our elected officials and makes record profits in the BILLIONS what do you expect?

Post Thu May 24, 2007 9:31 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

yeah I really resent having to buy another vehicle everytime the price of gas rises.

why just the other day I was talking to some homeless people living under an overpass who were complaining about how much it was costing them to fill up their Roadmasters, SUVs, Caddy's et al......one of them even said he was having trouble making the payments on his spinner rims and might lose them because so much $$$ was going to gasoline.

damn government, with their high fuel taxes. They're making more profit off gasoline than anyone in the whole supply chain.

mo'fo blood suckers.

Post Thu May 24, 2007 10:30 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Richard you gotta do what you gotta do to make it now a days!

quote:
Richard schreef:
It is pretty bad when I have to go out and buy a 2007 Harley Sportster 883 to ride to and from work to save gas because gas prices are so high. I feel an obligation to do my part in not consuming as much oil and feel this is the right decision.
Come on guys, do your part and get a Sportster too!
Richard

56 miles per gallon.

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: