FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Flint Trivia Game..

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I am planning on hosting a Flint Party and need questions to ask people. I would love to have questions from people here on Flint Talk to use at the Party.... Please share if you all don't mind...

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Try this site Ryan. You should be able to create all kinds of Flint Trivia questions from sports teams, sports figures, famous people (other than Micahel Moore) and plenty more.
Good luck and when you complete the quiz, can I get a copy with the answers please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint,_Michigan

Richard
Post Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:57 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Awesome thanks for passing that along Richard!

quote:
Richard schreef:
Try this site Ryan. You should be able to create all kinds of Flint Trivia questions from sports teams, sports figures, famous people (other than Micahel Moore) and plenty more.
Good luck and when you complete the quiz, can I get a copy with the answers please.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flint,_Michigan

Richard

Post Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:43 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

HHMMMMM. imagine that, checking out Wikipedia for info on Flint. Give that man a prize!
What next...... Ryan finds friends on My Space?

Sorry Ryan...couldnt resist. I see an opening and I go right through it!

Post Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:32 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

I have discussed how successful my Flint Trivia Parties have been that I've held in Florida and knew this site would be the best for information. I'm excited that others are doing Flint Parties too!
Post Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:32 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I just used this site for some GREAT facts too.

www.FlintHistory.com

Post Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:12 pm 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

hahaha. here are some great trivia questions...

"What Hollywood stars' homes did Michael Moore ask the Russian government to point at instead of Flint?"

"What Flint native made a film starring Angelina Jolie, Jude Law, and Gweneth Paltrow?"

"What borough of New York City does the real Coney Island exist?"

"What was the name of Michael Moore's radio show in Flint?"

"Name two bands, inducted in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, that had their first American airplay in Flint."

"Name the year that flint stones and flint rock were first found in the Flint river."

Man, I could go on for years.
Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:31 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Roscoe, I do know most of the answers, but could you e mail them to me?
ryaneashoo@aol.com

quote:
Roscoe Van Zandt schreef:
hahaha. here are some great trivia questions...

"What Hollywood stars' homes did Michael Moore ask the Russian government to point at instead of Flint?"

"What Flint native made a film starring Angelina Jolie, Jude Law, and Gweneth Paltrow?"

"Name two bands, inducted in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, that had their first American airplay in Flint."

"Name the year that flint stones and flint rock were first found in the Flint river."

Man, I could go on for years.

Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:17 am 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

I would like the answers too please! I'm in the process of building a trivia sheet for an upcoming Flint party I will be hosting in August. Thanks
Richard
HINSB@msn.com
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:25 am 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Steve Lawrence, Eydie Gorme, and Chuck Woolery

Kerry Conran. Wrote and directed "Sky Captain & The World of Tomorrow"

Brooklyn

Radio Free Flint

AC/DC and The Who

Never. Trick question! Haha.
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:52 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Thanks. I've printed them and will us at my party.
Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:49 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: