FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Positively Flint Events

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
rgillmi
F L I N T O I D

Hey everyone, this is the first edition of the Positively Flint Events newsletter. Every week I will be compiling a list of things happening in the Flint area. The events should be fun and friendly and of little cost or free. If you want to add an event or want any more information, please e-mail me rgillmi@yahoo.com . If you are reading this and it hasn't been sent in an e-mail through Yahoo Groups, you need to subscribe if you want to get future mailings. This is just starting out as I said, so if you have any constructive comments or any ideas to improve things, please let me know. Thank you.

Robert Gill

To subscribe, send an e-mail to Flint_Mich-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flint_Mich/

GOZZA STRIP RADIO
showcasing ONLY the best in MICHIGAN HIP HOP. hosted & produced by GOZZA on 94.3 FM WKUF out of Flint, MI or online at www.wkuf.org. 1pm-3pm every MONDAY & TUESDAY. COMMERCIAL FREE COLLEGE MIX

VOICES Saturday Nov 17, 2007 at 2:00 PM at Pages Bookstore, located at 134 1/2 West Second Street in Flint, MI 48503. Each year the Creative Alliance holds an open call to all artists who wish to collaborate in the creation of new works of art to be premiered at the event. One example of such collaboration is when a visual artist illustrates a peice or series of pieces based on a writer and/or poets work... The Creative Alliance encorages any positive collaboration, and is waiting to see what everyone will come up with this year... Celebrate the power of the word with us at our 3rd annual writers harvest! Extra Special musical guests: Crestline Improv Troupebr /Open Mic, Music, Food, Improv Art, Merriment!

BRIAN ARNER in Concert Sunday, November 18th 6:00 p.m.
Brian has emerged as one of the finest voices in inspirational Christian music. Since beginning his full-time ministry fifteen years ago, Brian has completed four solo recordings including arrangements produced and orchestrated by seven-time Grammy nominee Mr. Lari Goss. These recordings minister to the hearts and souls of all who hear them and have been played across the country on numerous radio stations. Although Brian is a skilled musician, he is first and foremost a music minister. He lives what he sings, and all that he sings is soul and spiritually stirring. *on a personal note* This is our church, if you don't have one you should check it out. The concert is free and it will be fun for the whole family. E-mail me if you have questions or need directions. Richfield Church of the Nazarene - 7524 Mt. Morris Road, Otisville 48463 (corner of Irish Rd)

SeniorFreeBees.com is a website dedicated to senior citizens and things for them that are truly free. If you are a senior or close to it and check it out. They are there to help.

To subscribe, send an e-mail to Flint_Mich-subscribe@yahoogroups.com or go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Flint_Mich/

You can read articles from the Positively Flint Column at Flinttalk.com
Post Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

If there is anything I can do to help you Robert please let me know. I think this is a great idea and will help market Flint!

Post Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
last time here

hmmmmmmmm. this is a good idea!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:49 pm 
rgillmi
F L I N T O I D

If you want Ryan, you can help by just telling people to sign up. I am going to post it on here, but other than that it will just go out in an e-mail to people that have asked to receive it.

Also, if you know of anything cool going on, let me know so I can include it.

E-mail me if you want me to add anything or anyone - rgillmi@yahoo.com.
Post Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:55 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: