FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Pets photos
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

On some of the other forums I am on every 6 mos or so we always have a pet photos thread how about one here? Ill start. Hers our Golden retriever Katy with her little brother we found in our wood pile. Vet said he was 3wks old and weighed 8oz. $600 in vet bills later he is now part of the family. cmon lets see some pet photos. Very Happy
Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:42 pm 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

ok...I stole the pic...but my wife really does have a dog that looks exactly like this one!!!

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:07 pm 
last time here

2tap, you really do have beautiful animals...the dog has a "big brotherly"
look in his eyes.that is really cool!!! Confused Confused Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

FC..your a baaaaad boy!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:58 pm 
Deena
F L I N T O I D

That kitten is adorable! We plan on having a new kitten join our family sometime this spring. We lost our old cat a couple months ago and we're hoping to be healed by then.
Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:34 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I feel for you. Ya know one of the best ways I have found to pay respect to a lost pet is to get another and give it as many good years as you can. Of course everytime I have held on to one for the last time and blubbered like a baby I say NO MORE Pets. Crying or Very sad Anyhow back to the pet forum. Very Happy
Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:42 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

FC's doing it the right way. The dog goes on the paper, pick it up & dispose of properly, no mess on the sidewalk.

Our cats were strays hanging our in our yard that we brought in. We put out food for them & when they lost their fear of us, we brought them in. The most recent was last January, when I beat on a pit bull with a 2x4 to get the cat away from it.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

We dont have sidewalks up here just sandy trails. Very Happy Speaking of pitbulls I was walking the Golden thru the woods last summer when 3 strays approached us. What appeared to be a shephard mix, a beagle looking little critter and yup you guessed it a pitbull. I thru some sticks at them and the shep and beagle backed off, but that pitbull seemed intent on getting to katy the Golden . I was sure I was going to have to shoot him when he wisely decided to leave. Im an animal lover but have little love for an out of control pitbull, and yes I know many of them make excellent pets.
Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:45 pm 
last time here

been a cat man for years...... Wink

Post Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:33 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Thats a pretty shitty picture to post on here!

quote:
FlintConservative schreef:
ok...I stole the pic...but my wife really does have a dog that looks exactly like this one!!!

Post Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:16 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
Thats a pretty shitty picture to post on here!
Then why repeat it?
Post Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:48 am 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Probably the cutest dogs in the world. Our oldest male had to have back surgery and $4500 later he seems to be fine. The female is allergic to everything which keeps the Vet's mercedes car payment made each month.
Love em to death though!
Cannot post picture because I just cannot seem to get it to work!
Richard
Post Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:39 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

That dog and cat are so cute.

Okay I'm new to trying to post photos, and I do have pets. How do I do it? Don't mock me either! Do they have to be hosted on the web somewhere?
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:21 am 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Don't feel bad, I've never been able to fiqure out how to post pictures to this site.

Let me know when you find out.

Richard
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:44 am 
FlintConservative
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Richard schreef:
Don't feel bad, I've never been able to fiqure out how to post pictures to this site.

Let me know when you find out.

Richard

Create a free account at www.photobucket.com
Upload to there...then there is a link you can
copy and paste here to post.
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:28 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

I tried that and have a photobucket account. The one item I need in order to post a picture is not available on my photobucket account for some reason.
Richard
Post Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:43 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: