FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Local 1600 City of Flint Elections

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
bigmouthconservative
F L I N T O I D

The smear campaign has began with only a few hours to go! Sam Muma is being called out on his backdoor deals with the Don. Some of his opponets question his integrity and lack of leadership.

They are right! He has done all the "right" things to keep the bad employees around after being caught drinking on the job, stealing, sleeping etc.

All of the Mayor/Sam negotiated raises will result in layoffs before the Spring arrives. Watch!

Sam has gotten his wife a job and circumvented the negotiated hiring process he preached to defend. Franklin Greene's wife is also employed at the city much in the same way Mrs. Muma was. We members will vote him out on the 8th and hopefully the corruption will stop! Vote Cheri, Vote Harold, vote anybody but Sam! Pray
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:55 pm 
last time here

the MOLE returns!!!!!!!

Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:57 pm 
insider
F L I N T O I D

quote:
bigmouthconservative schreef:
The smear campaign has began with only a few hours to go! Sam Muma is being called out on his backdoor deals with the Don. Some of his opponets question his integrity and lack of leadership.

They are right! He has done all the "right" things to keep the bad employees around after being caught drinking on the job, stealing, sleeping etc.

All of the Mayor/Sam negotiated raises will result in layoffs before the Spring arrives. Watch!

Sam has gotten his wife a job and circumvented the negotiated hiring process he preached to defend. Franklin Greene's wife is also employed at the city much in the same way Mrs. Muma was. We members will vote him out on the 8th and hopefully the corruption will stop! Vote Cheri, Vote Harold, vote anybody but Sam! Pray

Dude, it ain't gonna happen. Sam will win again. The 1600 members are all talk until it's time to vote and then they re-elect the bonehead.
Post Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:19 pm 
bigmouthconservative
F L I N T O I D

When will the rank and file see through the BS he gets away with? He is way to tight with this administration. Sam is in line to get a raise which will put him close to $34 per hour! He will make more than some department heads!

The layoffs are looming!!
Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:27 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
bigmouthconservative schreef:

That's what unions do best.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:28 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: