FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: sticks and beavers

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Did you hear the one about the 90 year old that went to his doctor. He was raving about how great he felt fo his age, how well he was doing, and that he'd even married a girl 23 years old, and he'd gotten her pregnant. The problem was, he was becoming forgetful.

So the doctor asked him if he'd ever heard about the old guy that went hunting every year. When he got up in his 90s he was forgetful, too. One day he got up and remembered to go hunting, but forgot his rifle. He picked up a stick and used it as a cane and walked along thru the woods. Suddenly he saw a beaver on a pond. Not having a rifle, he just pointed the stick. Suddenly he heard a gunshot and the beaver fell dead. The doctor asked the old guy how he thought that could happen.

The old guy just smiled an said "I'd think someone else shot that beaver." And of course, the doctor replied "my point exactly."
Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:40 am 
last time here

ouch!!!!! told ya 2tap!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:22 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: