FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Got Balls?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
federales1
F L I N T O I D

I was at one time head over heels for Don Williamson.
That was until I recognized the corruption that he stands for.
Don Williamson and his OLD LADY are taking this city for a ride.
He makes no salary but he takes it back in favors and payola.
I stand by willing to spill the beans on this man and his minions.
Sam is the first in line to come out of the closet. It's a nasty thing.
Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:45 am 
squash
F L I N T O I D

Got Balls?
Head over heels for Don?
Come out of the closet?

Hmm... What's really going on at City Hall??
Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:06 am 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Too little, too late.
However, I do give you credit for re-examining a position and admitting a change of mind. That is admirable in today's world.
Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:06 am 
squash
F L I N T O I D

??????
Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:19 am 
Public D
F L I N T O I D

quote:
federales1 schreef:
I stand by willing to spill the beans on this man and his minions.

Standing by? Not sure Flint can take 3 more years of Don & Co. Let's have it then.

http://whistleblowerlaws.com/protection.htm
Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:37 am 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

I actually know quite a few people who've dealt with Patsy Lou, and I don't think she's the megalomaniac. She's just the f*** puppet.
Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:07 pm 
federales1
F L I N T O I D

Yes, I understand your stance Public D. This is a really touchy subject with my family and people I know. I hope you will understand my reluctance. I also am not too proud of the title of the thread but I now have to live with it. Never the less, there is a huge pile of crap going on in city hall. While it started with the city council, and they needed desperately to be put in their place, now it's obvious that King Don does as he pleases. A while back I was hoping that he would just have a coronary and we could, perhaps, be done with it.
I understand that there is no news there but my major concern is the collusion between the Mayor and the main city Union. I'm not a big fan of unions, but when the Mayor and what is supposed to be his main adversary start having drinks and doing large favors for one another I get a little edgy. Of course, that is nothing new, I guess I am just now becoming more acutely aware of the situ.
Maybe we can let this all come out slowly.
Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:39 pm 
federales1
F L I N T O I D

BTW is there a whistleblower law to protect you if you're not an employee?
As in witness protection?
Post Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:47 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I'm not disagreeing, but I wonder if it's because things are not being done as they were in the past. It's no longer "business as usual", so to speak.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

We all know why the car dealerships are in Patsy Lou's name, because GM won't allow a convicted felon to own a GM dealership.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:44 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Flinn's Journal schreef:
We all know why the car dealerships are in Patsy Lou's name, because GM won't allow a convicted felon to own a GM dealership.

http://wardsdealer.com/ar/auto_takes/index.html
"GM is specific about two criteria. 1. Convicted felons will not get a franchise. 2. Candidates must show the money."
Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:53 pm 
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

The above link reminds me of what happened with Victor George Oldsmobile which was a dealership which obviously sold only Oldsmobiles. Of course, GM bought out the dealership which, after it closed, became Victor George Chrysler-Jeep, moving out of a nearby smaller facility. Victor George stayed in the GM family by buying a Chevy dealership in Lapeer.

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:08 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Anyone else remember the Victor L. George Chrysler-Plymouth dealership on North Saginaw?

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

Yes. When Victor George bought Lippincott Motor Sales and switched to selling Oldsmobiles, the old Chrysler dealership was sold and became Pioneer Chrysler-Plymouth. That dealership later moved to Clio Road, eventually became Chinonis, added the Dodge brand and then moved to Miller Road. Patsy Lou bought it, split the dealership, sold the Dodge dealership becoming Genesee Valley Dodge on Miller Road and added C-P to the former Masse Jeep dealership which Patsy Lou also bought. Victor George returned to the Chrysler family by buying the Chrysler-Jeep dealership which is now at the former Oldsmobile dealership at Saginaw and Maple.

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:10 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Back in 85, I was looking for a new car & stopped at Victor George Olds after work. I told a salesman I was shopping for a new car. He looked at my work clothes & said: "We don't have anything you could afford", and walked away. I left, went to Blain Buick & bought a Park Avenue. Went back to the Olds dealer, found the salesman & showed him the sale he missed. Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:34 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: