FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: And the no.1 reason to support Mccain
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

SUSAN SARANDON, who appeared in three films last year and won kudos for her TV movie "Bernard and Doris," is still not a contented soul. She says if John McCain gets elected, she will move to Italy or Canada. She adds, "It's a critical time, but I have faith in the American people."

OK, American people. You don't want Susan to move out of the country, so it's up to you to elect Barack Obama. What? You thought Susan of all people would be for Hillary Clinton? Well, no. She told John Hiscock: "I thought the whole point of feminism is that you're not supposed to be defined by gender. I don't understand the reasoning behind that, because I wouldn't vote for Condoleezza Rice, and I hated Margaret Thatcher."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya mean shes still here I thought she left when the first Bush got elected. Rolling Eyes

Post Fri May 30, 2008 2:45 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

I think Susan Sarandon kind of rules. After all, she's nearly the ONLY star her age (except Diane Keaton) who hasn't chopped up her face or stuck it with needles. And she still looks great.

Post Fri May 30, 2008 3:54 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

And she will look just as great Rolling Eyes in Italy or Canada. Laughing

Post Fri May 30, 2008 4:50 pm 
david
F L I N T O I D

well, maybe she can say "hello" to the baldwins and penns and, let's see, who else was going to leave the country if bush was re elected? oh yeah, hanoi jane and mr. cnn and - - - - - - - - - - - -

david
the left coast
Post Fri May 30, 2008 6:04 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Maybe they can all go on the same plane to keep their carbon footprint low.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat May 31, 2008 6:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Here another of my favorite Hollywood dimwits. She once made the comment that she feared her parents would starve to death if Bush was elected. I wonder how they are doing???
Laughing Laughing

Post Sat May 31, 2008 8:30 am 
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

Some participants in this board ought to take the Bush-McCain Challenge:
http://www.bush-mccainchallenge.com/

I took the test and discoved that an old carrot found in the fridge makes a better candidate for President than John McCain.

Post Sat May 31, 2008 8:33 am 
david
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Flinn's Journal schreef:
Some participants in this board ought to take the Bush-McCain Challenge:
http://www.bush-mccainchallenge.com/

Heeyyyyyyyyyyyy, i never said i like macain. the bigest problem i have now is there is no one to vote for, only one party. can you say demopulican?

david
the left coast
Post Sat May 31, 2008 8:38 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Cant stand Mccain but have no choice. Laughing

Post Sat May 31, 2008 8:55 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/
Post Sat May 31, 2008 10:09 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Bob Barr would be fine unfortunately hes not a serious contender. Crying or Very sad A vote for him would be a vote for Barack Hussein Obama. Shocked

Post Sat May 31, 2008 10:32 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

McCain could start world war 3 though. All Osama would have to do is jingle some keys and McCain would probably want to launch some nukes.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2008/05/22/mccain/

"There are behaviors associated with the candidate that would be consistent with a diagnosis of PTSD. Author Robert Timberg mentions McCain's intense explosions of anger --- a hallmark sign of lingering mental trauma from war -- in his book "John McCain: An American Odyssey." Timberg describes the episodes as "an eruption of temper out of all proportion to the provocation." Timberg, who McCain has said "knows more about me than I do," wrote that McCain's sudden fury is a result of Vietnam coming "back to haunt him." McCain has himself described having an adverse reaction to the sound of jangling keys, which reminds him of his Vietnam jailers. McCain also told doctors that during solitary confinement he had strayed pretty "far out" and had referred to himself as "mentally deteriorating."

McCain also voted against tax cuts, is inconsistent on positions, fought increased benefits for our troops and concealed his Vietnam records and fought veterans and may understandably have mental issues.

Obama is worse then some if not the majority of communists leaders so I'll probably go 3rd party.
Post Sat May 31, 2008 11:17 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

[quote]All Osama would have to do is jingle some keys and McCain would probably want to launch some nukes.
[/quote
Which is probably why the likes of Osama, Castro, Chavez and probably every other whacko terrorist supports cant we all just get along Baracko. Who do ya suppose they would be apt to screw with. Confused

Post Sat May 31, 2008 11:27 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

It may take quite a few nukes for Mccain to wipe out the muslims but we do need the oil and the radiation may come back to us. Without Arab oil our country would go into chaos so even though Mccain may send in the nukes and start world war 3 that is not necessarily the best option for us.
Post Sat May 31, 2008 1:26 pm 
david
F L I N T O I D

hey,

listen up you bleeding hearts, world war III is already underway and if you think not then show me a continent where it is not being fought. and before you mentioned it, there are no bad guys on antarctica because are no western interests there that i know of.

david
the granola state (california = fruits, nutz and flakes)
Post Sat May 31, 2008 3:00 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: