FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Hillary will concede tonight
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Yay! Go Michigan superdelegates.

Yay! At long, long last!

I'll send a topless photo to the person who first correctly names his running mate Razz

Unless, of course, it's Andi. Then I'll send a picture of Fabio.

Now I'm told that she may not concede tonight. Whatever.

I am enjoying the other implosions though!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/02/AR2008060202591.html?nav=hcmodule

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:51 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

You know? Somehow I have a feeling that people are going to get on us for NOT being a Hillary supporter because we are women......<shrug>

Good, thank God, or whatever deity you pay homage to, or lackthereof.

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:00 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Do we get to make multiple choices ??? Laughing

Sen. Joe Biden, 65, of Delaware. With 36 years in the Senate and much of it spent on the Foreign Relations Committee, Biden has long experience in foreign policy circles. "He'd rather be secretary of state, but he'd accept it," said a Biden adviser who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Downside: He may misspeak, a tendency he has.

Retired Army Gen. Wesley Clark, 63, of Arkansas. As NATO commander, Clark oversaw the allied air war against Serbia that toppled dictator Slobodan Milosevic. He also ran for the nomination in 2004 and won a primary in Oklahoma.

Downside: He had testy relations with other military officers that could come back to haunt him, and his political experience is thin.

Sen. Claire McCaskill, 54, of Missouri. An early supporter of Obama from a critical battleground state. Obama supporters say they think she has done well making the campaign's case on television throughout the long primary campaign. She also is closer to Obama's generation than many other potential running mates, and a Catholic -- a swing voting bloc.

Downside: Elected in 2006, she has even less experience in national office than Obama does.

Gov. Bill Richardson, 60, of New Mexico. The résumé candidate, with legislative experience in Congress, diplomatic experience at the United Nations and abroad, and executive experience as secretary of energy and governor. Also comes from a swing state and speaks to Hispanics, a key group Obama needs.

Downside: He couldn't win a single primary himself.

Gov. Kathleen Sebelius, 59, of Kansas. Popular two-term Democrat found a way to win in the heart of Republican country. Seeking a second term, she named a former Republican state party chairman as her running mate for her second term and increased her winning percentage to 58%.

Downside: She has no foreign policy or national security experience.

Gov. Ted Strickland, 66, of Ohio. A popular governor of a critical battlefield state, Strickland also is a former Methodist minister who can speak to churchgoing voters often uncomfortable with the traditionally secular Democratic Party.

Downside: It's debatable whether any vice presidential candidate could deliver his home state.

Sen. Jim Webb, 62, of Virginia. A former secretary of the Navy under Ronald Reagan, Webb also was a Marine whose service in Vietnam was chronicled in the same book that highlighted Sen. John McCain's service, "The Nightingale's Song." Like Obama, Webb opposed the Iraq war.

And of course the number one pick. Queen Hillary.

How about the topless photo when my prediction of Obamas certain defeat comes true???? Razz Laughing If he does somehow win ill send a topless photo of Myself. Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way you seem in much better spirits, the weekend must have turned out or on OK Laughing
Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:18 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

TT:

You must reaaallllly want that pic.......dude, you get ONE choice.

Men....sigh.

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:38 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
You know? Somehow I have a feeling that people are going to get on us for NOT being a Hillary supporter because we are women......<shrug>

Good, thank God, or whatever deity you pay homage to, or lackthereof.

You can't win. Support Hillary & you're a racist. Support Obama & you're sexist.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

****Support Hillary & you're a racist. Support Obama & you're sexist.****

Lessee, vote for a boob with two nuts or a nut with two boobs.........I'll take the boob.

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:48 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Bill Clinton for Secretary of State - bring new meaning to the term "Foreign Relations". Laughing

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
Bill Clinton for Secretary of State - bring new meaning to the term "Foreign Relations". Laughing

Will probably go for making Cuban cigars legal again.

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:50 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

LOL thank you for this thread, too funny.

TT, you get ONE pick Razz You must choose... wisely.

I'll tell you what, though, if he loses to McCain, I'll take the topless shot while wearing a McCain thong. How's that? Razz

And my weekend sucked. But this thread made me laugh.

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:07 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
I'll tell you what, though, if he loses to McCain

And if he does win a topless shot of TT, ill bet your starting to pull for Mccain. Laughing
Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:47 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

I can hardly think of anything else...

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:57 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Any other ladys up for any political bets Andi Andi. Laughing

quote:
I'll tell you what, though, if he loses to McCain, I'll take the topless shot while wearing a McCain thong. How's that?

Just a quick reminder.Twotap is like Rock and roll he never forgets.

Last edited by twotap on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:50 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Men's nipples don't do anything for me.

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:51 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I gotta add that it aint so much Mccains a winner cause hes not its that Baracko is a LOSER Laughing The reub attack machine aint even started on him yet. Laughing Laughing And my one guess for VP Hillary Rodham Clinton. Dont ferget it. Laughing Ill send ya my email address pronto as soon as she accepts. Laughing

Last edited by twotap on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:43 pm 
tricky mutha
F L I N T O I D

Regarding photo for VP pick- does loser receive booby prize? If one doesn’t choose correctly the first time is there an opportunity for double or nothing? I pick Elizabeth Kucinich. Finally, if Andi wins she should receive a photo of Miles O’Keefe- cooler and more obscure than Fabio- Google him.

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:31 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: