FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Flint Faience Tiles being removed from doomed Delphi plant.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

As I wrote about in a previous article in Your Magazine, the careful removal of Flint Faience tiles is now taking place at the doomed former Delphi Flint East plant at the corner of Dort & Davison. The Sloan Museum made arrangements for the tile removal.
http://www.mlive.com/flintjournal/index.ssf/2008/06/expert_removing_decorative_til.html

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:35 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Thats great news that they are being preserved, its sad to see those buildings go down... Its going to look so different in the next 6 months. Even though I am fairly young, its almost like psycological warfare that they are doing. To me its depressing and makes you think how terrible things are, and you forget all the great things still here in Flint...

Post Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:23 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: