FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Don't Vote for "Republican" Paul Scott in GB area!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Great job to the Grand Blanc Twp police department!!!

Press Release (recieved via email)
img: http://app.streamsend.com/public_images/66721/images/paulscott.jpg
(Paul Scott on the right in white shirt and tie, police officer in center, vandal wearing red Paul Scott T-shirt on left)

Grand Blanc Township Police Arrest Paul Scott Volunteers for Vandalizing Opponent's Signs
Paul Scott Answers Call to the Scene of the Crime

(Monday, July 28, 9:08PM, Grand Blanc Twp.)
Police caught two young males Monday evening vandalizing a 4x8-foot James Swenor for State Representative sign on Baldwin Road in Grand Blanc Township. One of the vandals was wearing a Paul Scott T-shirt. The pair were caught in the act by the candidate's wife, Michele Swenor, and campaign manager Christopher Sardo.

Sardo and Mrs. Swenor were driving on Baldwin Road when they saw the two men vandalizing the signs. Sardo said he confronted them and ordered them to take their hands off of private property.

One suspect replied, "Where's our sign? You took our sign down. We were told to take signs down." Sardo asked who they worked for, and they said, "We work for Paul Scott." Sardo said the two were defiant and mocked him and Swenor - until the Grand Blanc Township Police arrived.

The men were driving a tan Pontiac Bonneville, license plate BQD 9966, which had Scott signs and literature in the back seat.

One suspect handed a cell phone to Police Officer Bueche and said, "My boss, Paul, is on the phone, and he wants to talk to you."

Scott immediately came to the scene and tried to negotiate the release of the two men, claiming they were "good people." The police officers bought none of it, charging the two with malicious destruction of property and attempted larceny. Complaint 10266-08 has been filed with the Grand Blanc Township Police Department.

Scott attempted to muddy the issue by trying to press charges against the property owner who had removed a Paul Scott sign on the property that had been placed there without permission. Scott later tried to press charges against a Swenor campaign worker who was taking pictures, claiming he was in fear for his own safety.

It is not yet known if either of the vandals were minors. When the last Swenor campaign person left the scene, Scott was in the back seat of one of the police cruisers.

Scott recently had put out a mailing and held a forum claiming crime was on the rise in the Grand Blanc area. Apparently, he knew what he was talking about.

James Swenor 810-423-4192

Web Address:
http://www.swenorforrep.com/

Contact Us:
(810)695-9661
6145 Waterford Drive
Grand Blanc, Michigan 48439
Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:14 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

I think Vince Lorraine http://www.votevincelorraine.org/ may be the better candidate but I definately appreciate Swenor's luck and leadership in helping to clean up dirty politics in Genesee County.
Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:20 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

I can only tell you that most people who deal with Lorraine think he's a total dickhead.

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:05 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: