FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: ELECTION NIGHT GATHERINGS!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

Election Night Gatherings
Note: Most gatherings will begin after the polls close at 8:00 PM.

County Clerk Mike Carr will be counting votes at the County Administration Building. Candidates and spectators may get results as they are tallied on a screen in the Harris Auditorium, 3rd Floor, County Administration Building, 1101 Beach Street, Flint.

Rep. Lee Gonzales will be at the White Horse Tavern, 621 W. Court Street in Flint.

Rep. Ted Hammon will at Ashley's Barn (on Bristol Rd. next to Sunny's corner store, across from Puzzler's Pub just west of Center Rd) in Burton. Any questions, contact Linda at 810.744.3245.

County Commissioner Ted Henry will be at VFW Post 3720, 3131 S. Elms Road, Swartz Creek (Flint Township).
Candidate for Mundy Township Clerk Tonya Ketzler will be at the Cobblestone Restaurant (NW corner of Fenton and Grand Blanc Rd)

Flint Councilman Delrico Loyd will be at Church Without Walls, 6202 Dupont St, Flint,

State Rep. Candidate Jim Slezak will be at Little Caesars, 1081 S. State Road, Davison. For information call Jim at 845-8803 or Bette at 618-4153.

Register of Deeds Canidate Ryan Eashoo will be at the Redwood Lodge, 5304 Gateway Center Drive, Flint. You can call his campaign manager John Edwards at (810) 282-4228 if you have any questions.

Register of Deeds Candidate Raynetta Speed will be at her Campaign HQs, 3713 Clio Road, Flint with Woodrow Stanley

State Rep. Candidate Woodrow Stanley will be at his Campaign HQs, 3713 Clio Road, Flint with Raynetta Speed.

State Rep. Candidate Michael J. Thorp invites friends to his home (SouThorp Farm), 11073 Horton Road, Goodrich. Phone 810-636-2464.

Register of Deeds Candidate Larry Mitchell will be at his home with family.

Register of Deeds Candidate Rich Wagonlander will be at the County Adminstration Building watching the returns come in. If anyone wants to call him regarding their race they can reach him at 810-423-8210.
Post Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:25 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Register of deeds Diana Kelly @ the Lunch Studio 8-11pm.

Post Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:04 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

Mayor Williamson gonna be there with her???

quote:
lunchlady schreef:
Register of deeds Diana Kelly @ the Lunch Studio 8-11pm.
Post Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:49 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

The Mayor will not be here, it is a no smoking establishment. : )

Post Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:48 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Lunch Lady!? I have to cross paths with you yet....OY!!!

Post Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:12 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: