FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Paris Hilton speaketh
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Even though her given some guy head video was more entertaining it just goes to show that even Paris has a better energy policy than Baracko. Laughing Laughing

Link
Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:01 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

"Like......yea.....like....where's my dog?!" Paris nervously states as she realizes that the little varmint is in her purse.

"Like...someone said something bad about me," she states to her sister. "Hold on, let me get the phone......"<throws dog down while searching past cosmetics in little purse.......five minutes later and ambulance called because Tinkerbell gnawed on a poor stranger's ankle>

Conversation resumes via the phone: "Can you believe it Nicole? The man that makes McCain potato chips has the nerve to talk bad about me!! Well, I'll talk to dad-zee about NOT letting him stay at our hotels!" <While talking feverishly to her friend of many years, she throws 200.00 to the poor chap that cannot walk after being attacked by her little Gremlin dog and steps over the pool of blood.>

Meanwhile Paris' sister has left the building while Paris continues to yak on the phone. <lame ending>

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:22 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Opps the video vaporized. Must be the Obama camp objected to the fact that Paris appears to be much brighter than Baracko. Laughing Laughing Laughing The video that backfired. Laughing

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:48 am 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

Are you kidding? The Obama people love this -- it makes McCain look so petty and puerile.

He makes a suggestion that all experts agree on, and even the current administration has conservation literature supporting it (that is, properly inflated tires), and McCain tries to pick on it? How desperate can you get?

Obama's tire pressure idea can save 12 cents a gallon. Off-shore drilling will only affect the price by 6 cents a gallon.

Hmm, who's to be made fun of here?

I think the very existence of the video makes a mockery of McCain's feeble attempt to scare people. Hell, his own mother even said the Paris/Britney ads are stupid. Mrs. Hilton said that McCain has wasted his own supporters' dollars. Heh.

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:12 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

The problem with tires is that they're too wide. Buy the narrowest rims you can find & the narrowest tires available for those rims. Now, inflate the tires to at least 100 psi. That will give you the least rolling resistance and best mileage. The ride will suck & it'll be unsafe, but who cares. You'll be saving the country!!!

Regarding the ad, McCain said that Paris has a better energy plan than Obama.

note to Nancy Peelousy - will you allow a yes or no vote on drilling? Answer yes or no only.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:54 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
MikeInGB
F L I N T O I D

Sharpen those drill bits and lets get to drilling!! I can't wait for that oil to hit the market place 10 years from now. When we get that additional million barrels a day it should drop the price of gas in 2018 to $7.55 per gallon from $7.64. Hop to it people! We have a country to save!!

:::Stupid Democrats... going on vacation without solving the nation's energy crisis by the weekend.... Why do they hate America?.....:::
Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:25 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Don't drill; we don't need all those non fuel products that come from oil, either.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
MikeInGB
F L I N T O I D

I'm actually for drilling. Why not get all you can? However, the fact of the matter is that it will have very little effect on the price at the pump and do even less to solve the energy problem long term. Basically, I'm for appeasement of the righties on this one as long as it is part of a broader energy policy that focuses primarily on alternative sources of energy.
Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:38 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
(that is, properly inflated tires),

Rolling Eyes No shit Sherlock thats only been common Knowledge since about the time of the model T. Old Baracko sure comes up with some revelations dont he? Laughing Laughing

quote:
Obama's tire pressure idea can save 12 cents a gallon. Off-shore drilling will only affect the price by 6 cents a gallon.

Yup if Lord Baracko says it it must be true. Laughing I guess that means I can go into the local Forwards station and demand they knock 12 cents per gallon off my fillup cause I can prove my tires are properly inflated. My new "moneypit" Silverado has all 4 wheels monitored by an in dash computer. Besides Baracko said I have 12cents per gallon coming back. Laughing

On a more serious note I heard Baracko making a speech somewhere in Ohio making jokes about how useless drilling for oil is. I guess the annointed one finds the fuel prices to be a laughing matter but Ill bet the majority of Americans find little to laugh about when it comes to what they pay to fill up. Maybe Baracko can work on his comedy routine a bit more and go to doing standup after he gets his ass handed to him in Nov. Laughing

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:46 am 
MikeInGB
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Maybe Baracko can work on his comedy routine a bit more and go to doing standup after he gets his ass handed to him in Nov.

You guys could be a team! Very Happy
Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:53 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Naw probably wouldnt work Barry pouts when he gets heckled Laughing besides I heard hes already working out a routine with this guy in case he does lose. Itll be called Obama Newman, he needed to partner with someone whos ears are actually larger than his:lol:

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:10 pm 
squash
F L I N T O I D

I was listening to Hannity's radio program yesterday in the car as he went on for fifteen minutes mocking Obama's suggestion that tune ups and properly inflated tires could help save gas. Going to commercial, in a recorded ad by Sean for the Pontiac Vibe HE suggests that properly inflated tires will save gas.
I also listened to Rush briefly (now I know where 2tap and Dave get their material, megadittoes guys) and my wife, who doesn't pay attention to politics, commented that she didn't remember past elections being this nasty. (for lack of a better word)
FC said the civil in civil discourse is missing and I couldn't agree more.
Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:00 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

It's not just politics. Disagree with some people and you're immediately the enemy. A Flint teen was shot last winter because: "He laughed at my shoes".
Demanding respect without earning it. It's getting worse all the time.

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:11 pm 
Demeralda
F L I N T O I D

People say they hate the level of hostility and negativity. At the same time, those people still respond to it!

As long as Rove and cohorts are setting the tone for these campaigns, it's not going to change. It's just too bad that McCain couldn't resist that flip-flop and had to go along with the hatemongering.

I thought this might be the first campaign of ideas I'd seen in a while. I hate when I ignore my cynical side.

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:18 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey Squash who said properly infalted tires are not a good idea???? Im just waiting for my Baracko promised 12 cent a gal rebate.

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:47 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: