FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: You know you are a conservative when...
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

You Know You're A Conservative When...
By ck4829
http://justicefornone.com/article.php/20080820100052410

You think universal healthcare would be a waste, but you think pouring unlimited money into contractor's piggy banks in Iraq is worth it.

You think high numbers of poor people and minorities voting could mean that there is voting fraud going on, but you see no problem with partisan Republicans like Katherine Harris and Ken Blackwell being both the heads of committees to elect Bush AND being able to certify the vote too.

You think there was a conspiracy behind everything Clinton did when he was President, but you think Cheney was just looking out for our best interests when he refused to say who was consulting with him on his secretive energy task force.

You think that people who question McCain's military service are traitors, but you think that people who question Kerry's military service are cool.

You think the people who have questions about 9/11 are kooks, but you agree with people who say that Saddam might have had a hand in the attacks.

You think that Iraqis want to be free, but Saudis want to live in a regime where rape victims are punished and religious "police" terrorize people out on the streets.

You think that "persecution" means you can't force your views down anyone's throat, then you call for separate lines for Muslims at airports and total surveillance of all Muslims as well, and that's NOT persecution, according to you anyway.

You see no problem with corporate welfare, but think that social programs (Which takes up one third of the budget that corporate welfare does) needs to be either eliminated or 'reformed' so badly that it might as well be eliminated.

You think that the "common people" have no right to privacy, that the government should have unfettered access to medical records and should be able to wiretap on command, but Bush's usage of "executive privilege" should never be questioned.

You think that conservative leaders making foreign policy blunders, like supporting Saddam, supporting the Contras, supporting Pinochet, supporting the CNMI with their forced abortions and slavery will NEVER make blunders like those again.

You think that conservative leaders are looking out for you and are really interested in you and your family's safety, welfare, and prosperity.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:46 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Um......are you on another forum where I visit?!

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:48 pm 
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

No. I am a Flint Talk faithful.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

You don't cheat?! Fer shame, it's fun. Smile <evil grin>

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:55 pm 
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

Traitor.
Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:01 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Seems a fitting place for this guy once again. Laughing
Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:56 pm 
Mellow D
F L I N T O I D

TwoTap, I don't get it...???
Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:20 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

The peanut gallery strikes again....

Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

He pops up everytime a Dem starts whining. Laughing Laughing Laughing Which of course is everytime they open their mouths. Crying or Very sad
Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:50 am 
MikeInGB
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
He pops up everytime a Dem starts whining. Laughing Laughing Laughing Which of course is everytime they open their mouths. Crying or Very sad

You're damn right, Twotap!

We are a nation of whiners and it’s high time this crap comes to an end! Going all the way back to colonial times it was whah, whah, whah the British this. Whah, whah, whah, the British that. Some of the biggest whiners of the day were Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington. Bunch of pussies. Then it was onto the 1800s. Whah, whah slavery is bad. Whah, whah, we should abolish slavery. I mean, c’mon, the slaves were just filling jobs that nobody else wanted to do. In the early 1900s women became especially whiney. Whah, whah, whah, we should get to vote, too. Those bitches just would NOT shut up. I mean, honestly, who would want to marry a voter ? Then about 40 years later the blacks got in on the act. Whah, whah, whah, we don’t want to sit in the back of the bus. Don’t they know that’s where the heater is!? Whah, whah, whah, we want to eat in nice restaurants, too. They obviously failed to realize that southern white supremacists were merely trying to save them a few bucks by making them dine out less. And what thanks did whitey get? You got it! More goddamn whining. So now in the 21st century when a select group of right-wing neocon religious zealots (moronic fucktards for short) makes a mockery of our great nation, its laws and constitution, you denounce those who oppose them as whiners. I suppose it is okay to wipe your ass with the Constitution, though. After all it was crafted by some of the biggest whiners in our nation’s history.
Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:04 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Damn Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thats hillarious check to see which party attempted to keep them blacks in their place. Start with Robert Byrd and go from there. Laughing
Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:05 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

A lot of people conveniently forget history, don't they?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
MikeInGB schreef:
So now in the 21st century when a select group of right-wing neocon religious zealots (moronic fucktards for short) makes a mockery of our great nation, its laws and constitution, you denounce those who oppose them as whiners. I suppose it is okay to wipe your ass with the Constitution, though. After all it was crafted by some of the biggest whiners in our nation’s history.

I thought it was the libs that whined when the Supreme Court ruled that the 2nd amendment meant what it said; "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed". I know you won't believe it and are probably too lazy to look it up for yourself, but when the Constitution was written "well regulated" meant well equipped.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:16 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
MikeInGB
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Damn Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thats hillarious check to see which party attempted to keep them blacks in their place. Start with Robert Byrd and go from there. Laughing

My point is that AMERICANS have complained to bring about change for over two hundred years despite party affiliation. Given your poor track record of reading comprehension and penchant for regurgitating right-wing spin, I'm not surprised you failed to infer that from my post. As for your comment, you make it sound like the Republicans were a bunch of whiners in the 1960s. If they aren't anymore, does that make them flip-floppers?
Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:16 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

For sure I especially like the vulgar language with the constitution comment. Hmmm lets see which party if give the opportunity would eliminate the 2nd ammendment and replace it with one that reads "The right to slaughter babies whether born or unborn shall not be infringed"
Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:17 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: