FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Baracko proves hes a classy guy.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

September 09, 2008
Categories: Barack Obama

Obama: 'Lipstick on a pig'

Amie Parnes reports from Lebanon, VA:

Obama poked fun of McCain and Palin's new "change" mantra.

"You can put lipstick on a pig," he said as the crowd cheered. "It's still a pig."

"You can wrap an old fish in a piece of paper called change. It's still gonna stink."

"We've had enough of the same old thing."

The crowd apparently took the "lipstick" line as a reference to Palin, who described the difference between a hockey mom and a pit bull in a single word: "lipstick."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My retort you can put a liberal prick in front of a teleprompter but in the end hes still a prick.
It sure appears that the "chosen one Baracko" has a problem with women. First he dumps his only chance of winning, Hillary and now he talks about pigs and smelling like a fish in reference to one who wouldn't have given him a second look and who is now kicking his liberal ass. That boys got a complex.
Make sure you check out some of the other responses. http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/Obama_Lipstick_on_a_pig.html Laughing

Last edited by twotap on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:04 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

That's a stretch, even for you, TT. I think everyone has heard the expression "lipstick on a pig" before. The McCain/Palin ticket is trying to sell to us the same pig President has been giving us, putting lipstick on it, and calling it "Change". Are there any other words Ms. Congeniality has used in the past two weeks that she would like to block the Dems from using? Speaking of pork, the media is getting a lot of use out of that video of her claiming she turned down the infamous "Bridge to Nowhere". Unfortunately for you guys though, they've also been reporting that she campaigned IN FAVOR OF THE BRIDGE when she first campaigned for governor, WAY BACK in 2006. They're also saying that in spite of her claims that she banned lobbyists from the governor's office for the couple of months she's been there, that she actually hired one when she was the mayor of tiny Wasilla, Alaska, to campaign for more Washington earmarks for her city. She was in favor of earmarks and lobbyists before she was against them.
Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:34 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Just like everything else she's campaigned on since we've first met her way back last week, her positions are lies. She says she's a Washington outsider, when she's been playing the pork system from her beginning. She's putting her pit-bull lipstick on the same pig the neo-convicts have been selling for years.
Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:39 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

It might be a stretch but your boy said it and its gonna stick. Hes gonna have to start choosing his words a little more carefully if hes gonna belly up to the bar with all those terrorist leaders hes gonna bring over to our side. Ill bet im right though he got rejected by females in his youth and now he harbors a deep fear and loathing for them. Sure does appear that way. Laughing Hey Kevin check the polls lately. That "fishy smelling pig" is putting it to your boy. God Baracko is an idiot. Laughing Even you are starting to sound a bit desperate. Laughing The best part every time Bracko opens his mouth we have folks like you telling us what he really meant to say. This is great.
Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:43 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

I don't need to explain what Sen. Obama has said, most people are smart enough to figure it out. I only come here to explain it to people like you who continue to lie about what he has said. By the way, I saw those polls, and I also noticed that the most important ones, the 51 polls which predict who will win the electoral college, still haven't changed. I see that the Bush/McCain ticket is still having trouble making gains in the important battle ground states. www.realclearpolitics.com
Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:01 pm 
strattonsigns
F L I N T O I D

Kevin,
You better get a clue...he screwed up big time and is gonna pay a tremendous price
Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:55 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

I would agree it will get a bit of attention in some portions of the media, but not any serious discussion. Most people have heard the expression "lipstick on a pig", they know he was comparing it to the "Change" McCain has been offering, and will see any outcry on the right for exactly what it is: politically motivated PHONY INDIGNATION. It will change absolutely nobody's mind. You guys are beginning to sound like P.C. ninnies. Scratch that. . .you're only PRETENDING to be P.C. You actually care nothing about women's issues normally.
Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:38 pm 
federales1
F L I N T O I D

Kevin, between "politically motivated PHONY INDIGNATION" and "You actually care nothing about women's issues normally. " I'm gonna puke. Talk about pandering! I think you may be better off keeping your feminine side to yourself.
I thought you said you had kids at one time or another. Maybe that didn't come out right.

Well, you should get more sleep.

Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:54 am 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

hmmm. . . . I can't seem to get the "eye roll" emoticon right. Any tips TT?
Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:03 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Obamas mouth the gift that keeps on giving. Your right Kevin lipstick on a pig is an old time saying. I heard that Mccain is planning on coming out with an ad about how they are changing their campaign strategy and they are planning to use the old phrase "more than one way to skin a coon" Of course since that's an old old commonly used phrase their wouldn't be any outrage now would their.??? Shocked

Link
Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:47 am 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

TT, I find it hard to believe even you believe half the stuff you say.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:17 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

If I was you I would be more concerned with what your boy Obama is saying. Laughing

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=920989
Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:33 am 
Marko Rollo
F L I N T O I D

The pig comment was planned. It will anger the base. Strategically, Obama doesn't care. To the undecided voter, it means something not so pretty behind a pretty face.

McCain said the exact same thing about Hillary 6 months ago. I'm sure the Reps think that comment was okay, because they already believe that about any Clinton.

I think this is the start of the "gloves are off". Read any of the website like factcheck.org and you notice a pattern of deceit and hyperbole from the Reps that is winning voters. Obama has to fight back, at least until the first debate.

Last edited by Marko Rollo on Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
To the undecided voter, it means something not so pretty behind a pretty face.

I dunno, I think to the undecided voter it means Barack better keep his trap shut unless he has a teleprompter.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:21 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: