FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Barack gets testy with his adoring press.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

They have been carrying the water and insulating this guy for 18 mos. Now he gets pissed at them. Better watch it Barck they can turn on you in a flash and without them covering your ass at ever turn your done.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0908/Obama_knocks_press_on_madeup_controversy.html
Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:40 pm 
Marko Rollo
F L I N T O I D

It's the new dem strategy. Say something tiny and insignificant while you're talking about real policy, let the reps get all indignant, then the next day say "while I'm talking about policy, they aren't talking about anything." Repeat until McCain blows up or Palin gets caught being shrill and bitchy on TV.

My prediction...you heard it here first, folks.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:56 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Problem with that theory is that Baracko is still talking about it and getting ready to probably launch into his next dumb statement. Lets face how many smarts can you credit him with when he dumped the one person who would have quite possibly got him elected and teamed up with some old worn out Washington insider. The dems may think the repubs are pissed at his idiotic rantings but ill guarantee ya they relish every word of it. Keep em coming Messiah. Take a you tube video of Baracko turn it into a political ad what could be cheaper or better.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:25 pm 
Marko Rollo
F L I N T O I D

TT, yes he will make another small statement tomorrow to get the repubs fired up about nothing. That is the strategy. He'll try it for a few weeks and see what it does to the polls.

Here's the problem: attack Palin, you're seen as "attacking soccer-mom" and bad. Ignore Palin, and the election becomes a Miss America pagent.

Same with Hillary: pick her and get beat up about Clinton's BJ. Pick Biden to shore up your foreign policy and experience credentials, and you're accused of "old worn out Washington insider."

Frankly, there isn't a thing Obama could do that would change your mind, so why should he listen to you?

His best strategy now is to match the repubs and attack. Inaction is a loosing move.
Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:27 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Frankly, there isn't a thing Obama could do that would change your mind, so why should he listen to you?

Change my mind, I'm not trying to tell him what to do I like it just fine every time he opens his mouth without a teleprompter. Go get em Baracko. Laughing
Post Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:02 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: