FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Gas below $3.00

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Richard
F L I N T O I D

I understand gas is below $3.00 on the corners of Fenton and Hill Rd. God I hope that is true. We're down to $3.44 at a few scattered stations here in New Smyrna Beach, FL and Orlando is down to $3.08.
With oil below $90 gas should be in the $2.50 range but understand the oil companies are not dropping gas prices as fast as oil to maintain their PROFIT margins. The things you hear when you don't have your gun!!!!

Richard
Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:11 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Baracko and the dems aint gonna like that they want it to go to $5 or $6 and make America suffer so the chosen one can fly in on his magic carpet and save us all.
Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:26 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

How come when a barrel or crude oil goes up $4.00 to $10.00 a barrel the price at the goes up immediately. However, when gas prices drop we don't see that same effect at the pump in the opposite direction?

quote:
Richard schreef:
I understand gas is below $3.00 on the corners of Fenton and Hill Rd. God I hope that is true. We're down to $3.44 at a few scattered stations here in New Smyrna Beach, FL and Orlando is down to $3.08.
With oil below $90 gas should be in the $2.50 range but understand the oil companies are not dropping gas prices as fast as oil to maintain their PROFIT margins. The things you hear when you don't have your gun!!!!

Richard

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:33 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: