FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: A trivia question in Sunday school?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
LakeWoman50
F L I N T O I D

Be sure to read all the way down.
Scarey!!!!!!!!!

THE BEAST

This will make you re-think: A Trivia question in Sunday School:

How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations?

Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.

Almost a four-year term of a Presidency.

All I can say is 'Lord, Have mercy on us!'

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is:

The anti-Christ will Be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with Persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says

That people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, And when he is in power, will destroy everything..

Do we recognize this description??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to post this as many times as You can! E ach opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet..do it!

I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere.

Dear Friends,

As I was listening to a news program last night, I watched in horror as Barack Obama made the statement with pride. . .'we are no longer a Christian nation; we are now a nation of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, . . ' As with so many other statements I've heard him (and his wife) make, I never thought I'd see the day that I'd hear something like that from a presidential candidate in this nation. To think our forefathers fought and died for the right for our nation to be a Christian nation--and to have this man say with pride that we are no longer that. How far this nation has come from what our founding fathers intended it to be.

I hope that each of you will do what I'm doing now--send your concerns, written simply and sincerely, to the Christians on your email list.
With God's help, and He is still in control of this nation and all else, we can show this man and the world in November that we are, indeed, still a Christian nation!

Please pray for our nation!

Scarey!!!!!!!!!

THE BEAST

This will make you re-think: A Trivia question in Sunday School:

How long is the beast allowed to have authority in Revelations?

Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.

Almost a four-year term of a Presidency.

All I can say is 'Lord, Have mercy on us!'

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is:

The anti-Christ will Be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with Persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says

That people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, And when he is in power, will destroy everything..

Do we recognize this description??

I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to post this as many times as You can! E ach opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet..do it!

I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere.

Dear Friends,

As I was listening to a news program last night, I watched in horror as Barack Obama made the statement with pride. . .'we are no longer a Christian nation; we are now a nation of Christians, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, . . ' As with so many other statements I've heard him (and his wife) make, I never thought I'd see the day that I'd hear something like that from a presidential candidate in this nation. To think our forefathers fought and died for the right for our nation to be a Christian nation--and to have this man say with pride that we are no longer that. How far this nation has come from what our founding fathers intended it to be.

I hope that each of you will do what I'm doing now--send your concerns, written simply and sincerely, to the Christians on your email list.
With God's help, and He is still in control of this nation and all else, we can show this man and the world in November that we are, indeed, still a Christian nation!

Please pray for our nation!
Post Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:04 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

The most cerebral theologians won't touch Revelations with a 10 foot pole.

Post Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:07 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

quote:
"No one knows when that day or hour will come-not the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father,

Matthew 24:36

quote:
There is no indication in the Bible that the antichrist will be an American.
Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins, authors of the best-selling "Left Behind" series, based on the end-times prophesy of the book of Revelations. (yes, I've read em all, they're not bad)

quote:
Lake Woman is a hack and a repeater of lies, and I really have a hard time believing that she really listens to NPR if she believes this stuff.

Me, just now.
Post Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:31 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

NPR listener now thats something to base ones character on.

Post Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:14 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: