FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Why I dont have a McCain Palin sticker on my vehicles

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

We all know how much more compassionate and caring liberals are except when they are opposed.
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/oct/18/owner-believes-lexus-vandalized-due-mccain-sticker/

Post Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:11 pm 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Two Tap, do you honestly believe the party of Michelle Malkin, Ann Coulter, and Karl Rove is the nice, polite party? There are jerks on both sides, and I have the key marks on my brand new car with the Obama sticker to prove it. I also have found that I need to buy at least one extra sticker each election year, because it is inevitable that somebody scribbles some nice greeting on the first one.
Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:31 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

My advice skip the stickers. They sway the vote of no one and mean about as much as a Barbra Streisand, Colin Powell or NY times endorsement. By the way is their anything dumber than those folks running around with Kerry Edwards stickers still on their rides? PS I doubt if Michele, Ann or Karl go around keying cars.

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:49 am 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

The former Joint Chief of Staff, the guy Cheney sent to the U.N. to sell the idea that Iraq had W.M.D., the former Secretary of State means nothing?
Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:16 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Means nothing to me. Republicans made him what he is gave his kid a cushy job at the FCC and he turns around and stabs em in the back. By the way the fact that Powell stated unequivocally that Saddam had WMDs sort of conflicts with your boys refusal to back him up by voting against the war.

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:21 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

Bush isn't the only one who thought Saddam had WMD,s. Some of the most prominient democrats in the Clinton administration can be quoted as aknowledging Iraq's nuke weapons program while Bush was still the governor of Texas. Clinton launched air raids on Iraq because Saddam kicked weapon inspectors out. Please quit trying to sell us this crap that Bush Lied. Just look back to the Clinton years. Bill believed Saddam had WMD,s too. BTW, they did find all kind of chemical weapons ( which are a WMD) in Iraq. Saddam used them before on the Kurds in northern Iraq.

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:34 am 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ponycar schreef:
Bush isn't the only one who thought Saddam had WMD,s. Some of the most prominient democrats in the Clinton administration can be quoted as aknowledging Iraq's nuke weapons program while Bush was still the governor of Texas. Clinton launched air raids on Iraq because Saddam kicked weapon inspectors out. Please quit trying to sell us this crap that Bush Lied. Just look back to the Clinton years. Bill believed Saddam had WMD,s too. BTW, they did find all kind of chemical weapons ( which are a WMD) in Iraq. Saddam used them before on the Kurds in northern Iraq.

Evidence was there and we reacted accordingly. I suppose if Obama gets into office he'll hold a tea party to discuss the matter with these dictators. Nothing like good olde tea and crumpets to bring a nation's dictator to their knees and change their views of destroying anything American.

Richard
Post Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:37 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: