FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Well if his own mouthpiece says so it must be true.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey let us not forget the Democrat code of ethics, "Its not the strength of the evidence but the seriousness of the charge." Laughing

Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I wasn't there. Nobody saw me. You can't proove a thing. That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:36 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Hey let us not forget the Democrat code of ethics, "Its not the strength of the evidence but the seriousness of the charge." Laughing

You two are the exact thing you claim to detest.

President-elect Obama must be squeaky clean, because the only complaints you've had recently of him have been completely made up shit.

Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:26 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

I'm not knocking Obama, he's going to pay all my bills & buy my food for me.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:56 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
President-elect Obama must be squeaky clean, because the only complaints you've had recently of him have been completely made up shit.

Only in the minds of you who were led blindly.
And of course the 8 years of Bush hating bile spewing frm you libs was always true and unquestionable. Better get used to it cause its gonna be 4 years of Obama anal exams every day. Laughing

Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:24 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

ha ha....you krispy kremers remind me of that little sniveling twerp
michael reagan......you lost!! get over it!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

kevin's kicking BOTH your butts Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:31 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Kevin's kicking BOTH your butts

So far this thread contains Butts, anal exams, sniveling twerps and from Kevin the word shit. Excellent choice of descripitive terms when discussing the Chosen One his imperial highness lord Baracko. Laughing Especially the sniveling twerp one. Laughing

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:12 am 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
conservatives have lost the war...... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you guys will have a tough time digging out of the grave dug by your president. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

We lost the battle but not the war.

I agree but it doen't appear like Obama's $trillion stimulus plan will do much. We have an economy that doesn't produce much and yet Keneysians like Bush and Obama seem to want to keep it that way by making us less competitive by inflating our currency.

On a more negative note it appears the majority of Republicans seem a little to liberal to lead us out of this mess so enjoy the next four years when our government will really "fix things" for us. The government has already "fixed" the SS money into other accounts.

I expect the next 4 years to be even worse than the last 8.

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:21 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

How can it be??? we have the Clintons back in charge and of course any lib can tell ya they were the driving force behind the greatest economy in the history of the USA.

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:28 am 
Kevin McKague
F L I N T O I D

Adam, have you noticed we're currently in a period of DEflation, so a little bit of inflation would actually be an improvement, if it means people have money to spend again. The proposed stimulus package will rebuild our crumbling infrastructure, which needs to be done anyways (remember the bridge in Minneapolis?) and will create millions of jobs, which by their very nature, can't be shipped overseas. What's your plan?

Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:52 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 he's out of there!!!!!!!!!!

(wheres my picture of sniveling michael reagan) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:08 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Kevin McKague schreef:
Adam, have you noticed we're currently in a period of DEflation, so a little bit of inflation would actually be an improvement, if it means people have money to spend again. The proposed stimulus package will rebuild our crumbling infrastructure, which needs to be done anyways (remember the bridge in Minneapolis?) and will create millions of jobs, which by their very nature, can't be shipped overseas. What's your plan?

The government is actively fighting the deflation like never before. I don't know why people like you are so sold on policies that have lead us into this mess in the first place.

To survive I think we'd almost have to pretty much give up on our global empire (700 overseas bases) and take a hatchet to the federal government. The current situation is we are not competitive enough, we are in debt and broke.

Obama's Hope and change plan sounds like the same thing Granholm is doing. Just because Barrack sounds good does not mean his plan will work any better than Granholm's.

Obama Channels Granholm's failed policies
Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:54 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

"global empire". Shocked Shocked Shocked
therein lies the problem. what do we the american public get
from this "empire"?. there was once a time "the sun never set on the
crown"....look at what that quest has got them. that type of thinking
has always worried me.
Post Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:26 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

People are innocent until proven guilty!!

quote:
twotap schreef:

Obama: Probe shows no contact in Ill. gov scandal
Monday, December 15, 2008 5:49 PM EST
The Associated Press

CHICAGO (AP) — President-elect Barack Obama said Monday a review by his own lawyer shows he had no direct contact with Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich about the appointment of a Senate replacement, and transition aides did nothing inappropriate.
http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?ps=1018&rip_id=%3CD953DVP85%40news.ap.org%3E&_LT=HOME_LARSDCCLM_UNEWS

Post Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

by the way. that person in that little film has just as good a relationship
with god as every one of us does, probably better because she or he is
at least honest. i find it offensive if meant to be considered humorous.
dare we think we are better???? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Embarassed Sad Sad
Post Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:40 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: