FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: It is me or what-Muslims protest in Flint
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Just watched ABC News-Flint and saw the story on Muslims in Flint protesting. Is this not a sign of what is happening to this country, Muslims protesting for God's sake. Not only is this not acceptable to me but SCARY! I just don't like em!
Have a FREAKING Happy New Year!
Richard

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2008/12/about_50_people_gather_outside.html
Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:29 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

****Just watched ABC News-Flint and saw the story on Muslims in Flint protesting. Is this not a sign of what is happening to this country, Muslims protesting for God's sake. Not only is this not acceptable to me but SCARY! I just don't like em! *****

blink, blink....crickets chirping....blink, blink......
Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:27 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ya know as I cruise the internet some of the fair and balanced news services are flooded with photos of the carnage caused by Israel defending itself against the Hamas rocket lobbers. I dont seem to remember much outrage when a psycho homicde bomber or rocket from the Muslims kills a bunch of Jews. These idiots protesting in front of the "Higher Learning" Rolling Eyes buildings need to see how stupid they look and how they are once again exposing their twisted "Religion". Oh ya keep paying those taxes so we can place more foot washing facilitys at convenient locations. There that shut those Crickets up. Shocked

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 am 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Now that is what I'm talking about.
Richard
Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:31 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I think its fair to say we all want peace, however in order to get Peace you must give up something and compromise on things. How can people be upset with Israel? They are defending their border, people and Country!

Post Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

i am assuming the local muslims are protesting the israeli attacks?
being neutral in the arab israeli conflict albeit a lifetime member of life, i
understand why the israelis are attacking. sooner or later something must
convince both parties to stop teaching hate from childhood. islam as taught with a loving mind , as are most other religions is beautiful. the problems
arise when because of indifference, personal attitudes are injected by teachers, preachers, imams, rabbis, etc. humankind as a whole is guilty of
clannish thought which teaches differences of religion, geography, skin color, affluence, etc. will humankind ever stop the insanity? Shocked
Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:48 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
Will humankind ever stop the insanity? Shocked

Probably not before we destroy ourselves.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:11 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Very True, although I hope and wish for peace in that area. I often wonder 2,000 years of fighting, will they stop now?

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
quote:
back again schreef:
Will humankind ever stop the insanity? Shocked

Probably not before we destroy ourselves.

Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:18 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Richard schreef:
Just watched ABC News-Flint and saw the story on Muslims in Flint protesting. Is this not a sign of what is happening to this country, Muslims protesting for God's sake. Not only is this not acceptable to me but SCARY! I just don't like em!
Richard

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2008/12/about_50_people_gather_outside.html

If it makes you feel better a lot of our tax dollars do go to kill a lot of Arab/Muslim women and children. Israel would not have come into existence without America and it would not exist without us supplying a 3rd of its budget. I'd personally feel better if we used our tax dollars on places like Flint Michigan but that's just me personally. Perhaps when Obama gets done "fixing" things places like Flint Michigan will be more of a priority for America than Tel Aviv Israel when Americans get to experience more "hope and change".

Anyone read the 911 report? Were the Israeli's really celebrating?

Link

I'm also not happy about the Liberty
Post Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:16 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Obamas gonna fix things. Ya right the guy leading the party that caused the mess were in is now gonna fix it.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

Link

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:41 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Where do you come up with this stuff twotap?

quote:
twotap schreef:
Obamas gonna fix things. Ya right the guy leading the party that caused the mess were in is now gonna fix it.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

Link

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:55 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

My concern is that they think their own people or the people who the people elected are doing no wrong. That shooting rockets into Israel is okay, that blowing you and your unborn baby up in a market in Israel is okay.

But yet they want peace? lmao come on now. Peace means talking, not fighting, Peace means compromising, not demanding, Peace means understanding your neighbor and giving them a little respect.

quote:
Richard schreef:
Richard

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:57 pm 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

My concern is that they think their own people or the people who the people elected are doing no wrong. That shooting rockets into Israel is okay, that blowing you and your unborn baby up in a market in Israel is okay.

But yet they want peace? lmao come on now. Peace means talking, not fighting, Peace means compromising, not demanding, Peace means understanding your neighbor and giving them a little respect.

Sounds like someone has been watching fox news. I think there's more to the middle east than what's in the bible and fox news. Obviously we need peace in the middle East but we also need peace in Flint. At least muslims and jews are in a halfway legitimate war unlike some of Flint's citizens. I think our billions of dollars would be better spent on american policemen than Israeli weapons to kill muslims.

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:58 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Sounds like someone has been watching fox news.

Well I would certainly hope so if they want to get an actual news report without some Liberal putting his or her slant on it.

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:21 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

Hamas and the Palestenians don't want peace with Israel. They want Israel destroyed. If they don't like Israel's mass retaliation, then they should not be firing rockets at Israel. Did they really think Israel wouldn't retaliate ? The only way for Israel to have peace is to stay prepared for war.

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:01 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: