FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Like we couldnt see this coming.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Tegan schreef:
ok, lets forget the whole gay and lesbian history month for a moment.

this man is trying to make it ok to have sex with animals.... I'm a LITTLE more concerned about that. I wonder what PETA's stance is on this.

Well golly gee, I bet the sodomite voted for OhNoBama. Bet he is a liberal, left wing perv. Sure there may be a few butt pirates that vote republican but by and large I bet they are registered demon-crats. You know, "free to be, you and me, hug a tree liberals."

el Pinche Puto!!!!!!! Shocked

Pan8
Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:59 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

And of course we can probably look forward to those folks claiming they have a right to marry fido or fifi. Marriage aint just for humans ya know. Funny thing is their will be some on this forum who agree. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:30 pm 
publius
F L I N T O I D

[quote="twotap"]8 years of bigotry??? Thats pretty funny check out what old Dubya did for the gays no.1 priority.

There is nothing quite as funny as an ill-informed straight guy telling us what "the gays'" number one priority is.

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:36 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
And of course we can probably look forward to those folks claiming they have a right to marry fido or fifi. Marriage aint just for humans ya know. Funny thing is their will be some on this forum who agree. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hey, lookit da legs on da bitc-, all four of 'em!! Rolling Eyes

Pan8
Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:47 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Well of course I was just speculating since all we ever hear is "more funding more funding". If you are more in tuned with what they are really thinking fill us in. By the way while your at it how about ya let us know why they refer to themselves as "Gay" since they always seemed to be pissed off about one thing or another. Laughing

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:15 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:

Yeah, the old "if civil unions are allowed than a lot of people will want to marry an animal" argument...that one is old, you have to come up with new material TT...I highly doubt that the animals in Canada and Mass. are getting nervous...NEXT!!!
Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:28 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

***sodomite****

Wow Pan8 is that word even used anymore?
Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:30 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
***sodomite****

Wow Pan8 is that word even used anymore?

Er, I think I just did. Sorry if I offended anyone. Wonder what old webster says about sodomy? Rolling Eyes

Pan8
Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:35 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Pan...everyone is going to offend anyone anymore. Smile
Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:42 pm 
publius
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Well of course I was just speculating since all we ever hear is "more funding more funding". If you are more in tuned with what they are really thinking fill us in. By the way while your at it how about ya let us know why they refer to themselves as "Gay" since they always seemed to be pissed off about one thing or another. Laughing

Like many Americans, MOST gay Americans are interested in issues like the economy (jobs), the value of their homes, crime, schools (yes, some gay people actually have kids), national defense, etc. In short, gays are just like the rest of the public (well, except for their sexual orientation). Of course, SOME gay people have pet issues like same-sex marriage, civil unions, job discrimination, etc.

As for always being pissed off about something, I thought that was the unique province of conservative talk radio hosts and their listeners.

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:59 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Andi said****Yeah, the old "if civil unions are allowed than a lot of people will want to marry an animal" argument...that one is old, you have to come up with new material TT

Well since I didnt write the article and it was some ("light in the loafers" polite way of putting it) fellow who did perhaps hes the one who needs some new material. Laughing

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:19 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Maybe if we can just get a few thousand more marriage laws straight people will realize how wonderful government is. I'm almost surprised the divorce rate is so low and not at 75% when there are financial incentives to force people to marry and there are potential profits in many cases for filing for divorce.

I'd rather make gay people get marriage licenses and go back to the old ways for hetero marriage. Washington Jefferson Lincoln etc did not have marriage licenses.

I don't think I should need a license (permission) to get married, own a dog, or a gun.

It's a good thing for the government the general public is so ignorant though.

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:20 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
andi03 schreef:
Pan...everyone is going to offend anyone anymore. Smile

WHAT YOU SAID, WHY, WHY THAT OFFENDS ME!! Very Happy

I don't care what two adults do in the privacy of their bedrooms, it is none of my business but don't try and change an institution and that has been around for a thousand plus years. Please remember the gays are a minority and should not force the majority to accept their behavior. And please don't bring up the civil right marches of the '60s, not the same thing.

Pan8
Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:31 pm 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

Adam-
"I don't think I should need a license (permission) to get married, own a dog, or a gun. "

I agree 100% with this. I feel that the federal government has over stepped there boundries along time ago.

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 pm 
seek4truth
F L I N T O I D

On a side note,
Twotap,

Does that boar of yours enjoy long walks on the beach? I think you have a potential to start an internet dating site with that picture Laughing Wink

Post Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:11 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: