FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: I am soooo glad that I live in MI

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
andi03
F L I N T O I D

"You can drive into Tenaha, a dusty fleck of a town near the Texas-Louisiana border, if you're African American. But you might not be able to drive out — at least not with your car, cash, jewelry or other valuables."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2008851454_forfeit13.html
Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:54 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

And you can drive into the north end of Flint at 1am But you might not be able to drive out — at least not with your car, cash, jewelry or your life. Laughing Hey Andi wanna get your adrenalin really a pumpin try driving into one of the projects like maybe evergreen regency after the sun goes down. You will have a multitide of young lads just dieing to meet ya.
Laughing

Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:46 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

Nah, I like my neighborhood, it's its own United Nations, I kid you not....plus we have our own problems with some people out here...
Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:51 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Maybe the black documented americans don't know how the system works in some of these "undocumented areas". A lot of times I hear it's better to be "undocumented" than a legal documented American.

I've heard "no habla ingles" is a better defense in some parts of our country than not guilty.
Post Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:54 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Volusia County used to have a Sheriff that was the same way. He would profile people on I-95. The thing is, he was right 95% of the time and brought drug traffic almost to a stand still in our area. Word was if you were going through Volusia County it would be better to take the long route around.

Richard
Post Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:16 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: