FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: I swear on the Quran
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Posted: March 28, 2009
11:55 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – Barack Obama is conducting his own affirmative action program to get more Muslims in the White House.

The move began with Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn, who took his oath of office with a hand on the Quran, to solicit the resume of what he considered to be the nation's most qualified adherents of Islam.

According to the Denver Post, when White House officials heard about the program, it was put on overdrive.

So far, 45 Ivy League grads, Fortune 500 executives and government officials have been submitted for consideration.

J. Saleh Williams, program coordinator for the Congressional Muslim Staffers Association, sifted through more than 300 names as part of the search.

"It was mostly under the radar," Williams said. "We thought it would put (the president) in a precarious position. We didn't know how closely he wanted to appear to be working with the Muslim American community."

Ellison is serious about his faith. He made the pilgrimage to Mecca with the sponsorship of the Muslim American Society, an offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In 1991, Mohamed Akram wrote a memo for the leadership of the Muslim Brotherhood that explained its work in America as "a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and God's religion is made victorious over all other religions."

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:08 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

"affirmative action" Laughing Laughing Laughing i love the coding. typical republican fear and loathing tactics. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

is not a point of humanity to be tolerant? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:37 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
is not a point of humanity to be tolerant?

Oh ya mean like tolerant of the grand jihad scheme?? well ok if you think thats a good plan. Rolling Eyes

Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:55 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Did you hear he might get white guys jobs though and screw over black people women Mexicans etc?

Stimulus Could Favor White Males

WASHINGTON -- Nonunion contractors and minority and female workers fear that they could lose out on major construction projects funded by the economic stimulus package because President Barack Obama has issued a directive on contracting that favors union labor. An executive order that Obama signed "encourages executive agencies to consider requiring the use of project labor agreements (PLAs)" on federal construction projects of $25 million or more.

Because white males dominate the membership of the skilled construction trade unions, however, jobs for minorities and women could be hard to come by on large stimulus-bill projects unless the Project Labor Agreements (PLAs) set goals for their inclusion.

Last year, according to Department of Labor statistics, blacks and women made up only about 11% of the nation's working construction laborers and sheet-metal workers, and about 8% of pipe layers, brick masons and carpenters. Just 3% of structural iron and steelworkers were African-American or female.
Post Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:07 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam schreef:
Did you hear he might get white guys jobs though and screw over black people women Mexicans ?

Screw over Mexicans? Que La Chingada!! Shocked

Pan8
Post Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:11 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Obama gets blackmailed

Republicrats decide they need to protect Master Bush in case they need to torture again.
Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:05 pm 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

T. B. Bechtel, a City Councillor from Newcastle, Australia, was asked
on a
local live radio talk show, just what he thought about the
allegations of torture of suspected terrorists.

His reply prompted
his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause
from the
audience.

HIS STATEMENT:
'If hooking up one raghead terrorist
prisoner's testicles to a car
battery to get the truth out of
the lying little camelshagger will save just one Australian life, then I
have only three things to say,'

'Red is positive,
Black is
negative, and
Make sure his nuts are wet.'

I agree !!!!!

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:07 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

I like the idea of piano wire tied tightly around the nuts, the other end tied to the back of a vehicle. Tie the hands behind the back and if the "bad guy" does not tell you want you want to hear, put the vechile in first gear and start off slow, again if you do not get any information shift to second gear and so on.

It's amazing what information you can get. Wink

Pan8
Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:06 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Thuderous appalause you bet, I wish we had a few like him running the show over here instead of the limpwristers in there now.

Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:17 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

everybody's rambo.........on the computer!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:07 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ya your right I guess I gotta start thinking more like Baracko and start praising our peace loving Islamic pals like he does. Laughing

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:27 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Nail the sack to the floor.
Put a rusty razor blade within reach.
Set the place on fire.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
everybody's rambo.........on the computer!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

True but you might be surprised who you have on this board. Some have talked the talk and some have walked the walk.

Pan8
Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:43 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

more than you are aware have walked the walk. Wink Wink

P.Y.
Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:30 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Link

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:27 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: