FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: brrr

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Good thing we have Algore and the Gorenicknuts assuring us that Global Warming is happening cause without their predicted 4/10 of a degree huge blastfurnace type heatwave warming it would be 40.6 degrees up here instead of the 41 degrees we have on this day May 9. Laughing Oh ya Frost tonight. Rolling Eyes

Post Sat May 09, 2009 1:39 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Several years back I spent some time in northern Utah. Two years in a row we had the last snow of the year on 1 June. Yeah, sure I believe in global warming, in my dreams.

Pan8
Post Sat May 09, 2009 3:54 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

do you kats ever watch informative television?? ever hear of the arctic shelf?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:43 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Ever hear of the apple blossoms on our trees freeeezzin in mid May?? Informative TV that sounds like some limpwristed loaded with lib crap station for sure. Laughing

Post Sat May 09, 2009 6:52 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

My history is poor at best but if memory serves me the first "Earth Day" was held during the early 1970s and the mantra was that we would all perish in the coming ice age. Man was depleting the ozon and we all would soon be living in igloos. Confused

Bunch of old gray beard hippies looking for a cause de jour it was. I mean with the war in RVN winding down they needed something new to beat their tom toms about. Laughing

Pan8
Post Sat May 09, 2009 7:42 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Aren't a lot of glaciers melting?

I'm more concerned about global cooling if/when the Yellowstone supervolvano blows again.
Post Sun May 10, 2009 6:38 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam schreef:
Aren't a lot of glaciers melting?

I'm more concerned about global cooling if/when the Yellowstone supervolvano blows again.

The earth came out of the last ice age during the 1300s some 500 years before man industrialized this planet. In other words man was not burning flossil fuels until the 1800s. What caused the earth to warm? It was not man. The earth heats and cools in cycles and man has no influence upon it.

The earth is warming ever so slowly but so is Mars. I don't think it is beacuse of all the winnibagos and suvs running around up there. Laughing

I could be wrong but no sense worring about it, I would be more worried about all the new taxes (read cap and trade) that the demon-crats will levy upon us because of this so called "global warming."

Pan8
Post Sun May 10, 2009 9:15 am 
Schreef
F L I N T O I D

Link
Post Sun May 10, 2009 11:43 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: