FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Please choose - -
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
pan8
F L I N T O I D

Seems princess Pelosi got caught with her skivvies down and her hand in the cookie jar. Please choose why said princess is lying, 1. Bush made Nancy lie, 2. she is lying because of global warming, 3. it's a Cheney-Haliburton conspiracy (not really the princess, only an imposter.)

When the director of the CIA Leon Panetta (of slick willie fame) says Pelosi is lying ya gotta believe him.

If it quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck then it's a freaggen DUCK!!

These libs make me sick (not Leon).

Pan8
Post Fri May 15, 2009 5:14 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquackquack

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Fri May 15, 2009 5:32 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
back again
F L I N T O I D

yeah, these guys are funny. you lost, get over it!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Fri May 15, 2009 5:36 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

To all the readers of my original post, I forgot option number 4 and that is she is a Liar. Shocked

Pan8
Post Fri May 15, 2009 5:38 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

2010 send Pelosi back to the bleachers. I sure am glad that dimwit b----- dosent speak for me.

Post Fri May 15, 2009 6:40 pm 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

She's either lying ,or has the CRS disease ( Can't remember Sh*t). Maybe she has fried her brain from too many acid trips during her Haight Ashbury days in San Francisco.

Post Sat May 16, 2009 1:32 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

I believe those many facelifts have cut off oxygen to her brain.

Post Sat May 16, 2009 7:41 am 
Tegan
F L I N T O I D

Back Again, I have to ask, why is it when democrats were angry with anything happening in the former administration, it was healthy protest, but when the republicans or independants are upset with something in the current administration, it is poor sportsmanship and whining?

Post Sat May 16, 2009 11:06 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

Good point Tegan. The Dems are all for freedom of assembly, and speech unless they're the ones being protested or spoken out against. Take the tea parties for example. They were peaceful demonstrations, unlike the liberal protestors at the GOP convention who were violent and unruly. The tea party protestors were called racist ( there was nothing racist in any way shape or form), and rednecks. The libs just can't take what they dish out.

Post Sat May 16, 2009 11:48 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

because everyone in our galaxy could see how bad bush, cheney and rumsfeld raped the planet of resources and money. i'll agree pelosi has her foot in her mouth at this moment but i'll reserve questions until i know the full story. you guys started that "hussein" crap before the administration was elected and by doing idiotic fear tactics you lost credibility.you allow fools like rush and hannity to make idiotic comments yet fall right in line without thought. you guys did it to yourselves. my what a beautiful day in nevada. Cool Cool

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat May 16, 2009 5:42 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
fools like rush and hannity

Hey never heard one of them defending the rights of some camel f------ American killing terrorist. . Libs on the other hand?? "Well cant we all just get along" now those are fools.

Post Sat May 16, 2009 6:05 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

wrong again sherlock.....i'm what you consider a "lib". i don't condone
terrorism....it's all in your mindset. why must everyone you don't understand
be your enemy without taking the time to at least understand their point of view???? ah yes......the doctrine of manifest destiny..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Sat May 16, 2009 9:18 pm 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

Who started the Hussein crap ? These are quotes from your very own Democrats while Bush was still the Governor of Texas. These are the same Democrats who later said Bush lied. LIED ABOUT WHAT ? The sad part is that their blind followers believed them when they said Bush lied.

Post Sat May 16, 2009 11:04 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
back again schreef:
because everyone in our galaxy could see how bad bush, cheney and rumsfeld raped the planet of resources and money. i'll agree pelosi has her foot in her mouth at this moment but i'll reserve questions until i know the full story. you guys started that "hussein" crap before the administration was elected and by doing idiotic fear tactics you lost credibility.you allow fools like rush and hannity to make idiotic comments yet fall right in line without thought. you guys did it to yourselves. my what a beautiful day in nevada. Cool Cool

It happens to be more than having "her foot in her mouth at this moment," she is lying to the american people and calling the CIA liars. Now should that concept be difficult to understand then think of slick willie and his lies of "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." Yeah right and what was he gonna to with that cigar? smoke it? Nasty

Pan8
Post Sat May 16, 2009 11:10 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Do you believe the CIA lied to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi about the use of controversial interrogation techniques?
Thanks for your vote.

Response Percent Votes
Yes 6% 1374 votes
No 92% 18681 votes
Undecided 0% 180 votes
Other 0% 32 votes
20267 total votes

Post Sun May 17, 2009 7:29 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: