FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Obamas boy does the Obama shuffle

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Dont be asking those kind of questions. By the way Baracko opend this can and sure wants it resealed now. Laughing

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/05/15/white_house_dodges_question_about_pelosi.html

Post Sat May 16, 2009 8:08 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

Thats because Obama has never been asked the tough questions. This was supposed to be the final nail in the republicans coffin. His press seceretary tap dances better than Fred Astaire.

Post Sat May 16, 2009 1:28 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat May 16, 2009 5:32 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Sleep thru it LT while Pelosi and your boy try to figure out how to weasle out of what they started. HMMMMM lets see Trent Lott gone for telling a little joke no double standard here. I hope Msssss facelift no.9 gets her ass sent back to the land of fruits and nuts pronto. Laughing

Post Sat May 16, 2009 6:08 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

wha.....wha.........oh.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Laughing Laughing Laughing

chill out.....go see star trek i saw it last night....it was great!!!! Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat May 16, 2009 9:13 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Sleep thru it LT while Pelosi and your boy try to figure out how to weasle out of what they started. HMMMMM lets see Trent Lott gone for telling a little joke no double standard here. I hope Msssss facelift no.9 gets her ass sent back to the land of fruits and nuts pronto. Laughing

Hey, don't wish that on California. I may be headed back there. I love that state but just too many flakes there. This is why it is known as the "Granola state." Full of nuts, fruits, and flakes!!

Pan8
Post Sat May 16, 2009 11:16 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
go see star trek i saw it last night....it was great!!!!

I plan on it when it comes out on DVD. I didnt put in the home theatre for nothin. Laughing
By the wayI bought a box of rice krispys the other day and much to my treky wifes surprise it had an official "beam me up badge" as a prize. Might be something you should check out plus healthier breakfast instead of those biscuits sausage and gravy. Laughing

Post Sun May 17, 2009 7:16 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

aw man if i ate like that they'd need a backhoe to get me out of this apartment!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Sun May 17, 2009 12:42 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: