FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Obama stages military rally
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam
F L I N T O I D

TROOP TRICKS: OBAMA STAGES FAKE MILITARY RALLY

“Cheered wildly by U.S. troops,” begins Jennifer Democratic Operative Loven’s AP report on Obama’s surprise visit to Iraq on Tuesday.
Quite a contrast to the silent treatment Marines gave Obama at his Camp LeJeune speech in late February. Just how did Obama manage to fix that little problem?
According to a sergeant in Iraq :
We were pre-screened, asked by officials “Who voted for Obama?”, and then those who raised their hands were shuffled to the front of the receiving line. They even handed out digital cameras and asked them to hold them up. [Via Macsmind.
As supporting evidence for the digital-cameras part of the story, the sergeant (or Mac, can’t tell which), suggests that the identical cameras can be verified in the AP photos

Post Sat May 23, 2009 10:57 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Hey Barcrako how about doing an honest poll of all the miltary to see what they think of you libs. That wont ever happen for sure.

Post Sat May 23, 2009 5:25 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

it's nice to see happy kids... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Sat May 23, 2009 10:07 pm 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

Nothing like using our troops who are in harms way to stage your own dog & pony show.

Post Mon May 25, 2009 5:21 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

nothing like INVENTING a war so your homeys can make BIG MONEY eh???

even a small act of goodness may be a tiny raft of salvation across the treacherous gulf of sin, but one who drinks the wine of selfishness, and dances on the little boat of meaness, sinks in the ocean of ignorance.
P.Y.
Post Mon May 25, 2009 5:50 pm 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

Invented what war ? Do I have to prove to you again that Bush really didn't lie like the democrats would lead their blind followers to believe.

Post Mon May 25, 2009 9:40 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

thats funny. i and you SAW LIVE bush, cheney and powell with their sattelite pictures and graphs on television "convincing" america saddam had those WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. duhhhhhh, it was the saudi osama bin laden who attacked the twin towers wasn't it? surely your not going to use the lame ass excuse "well, saddam was killing his own people!" are you?

oh lord, not again!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

oh wait i'm sorry....it was a "fib"! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.Y.
Post Mon May 25, 2009 10:20 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
saddam was killing his own people!"

WEll OK! Lets make sure that is no longer a good enough excuse to send US troops since the Hollywood crowd wants Obabama to do just that in Darfur. Looks like we agree on something LT. Razz

Post Tue May 26, 2009 7:29 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

No back again, I didn't see it live on TV. I missed it. Thats because when that aired live on TV, I was still in the military, over in the Persian Gulf gearing up for the invasion.

So you say that becuase Iraq didn't attack us, the war wasn't justified? Iraq reused to comply with UN cease fire agreements. They were a threat, thats why Saddam had to be removed from power. But since Iraq didn't attack us, neither did Germany in WW1 and 2, Neither did Korea in the Korean war, and neither did Vietnam. You know what those wars have in common ? A DEMOCRAT WAS PRESIDENT !!!!

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

Theres lots more quotes from the same Democrats who later said Bush lied. Talk about 2 tongued philosophy.

Post Tue May 26, 2009 9:44 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

UHOH facts and liberal quotes. That aint gonna sit will with the code pinkers on this forum. Madeline Halfbright she was a piece of work.

Post Tue May 26, 2009 10:34 am 
back again
F L I N T O I D

darfur??????

iran was a threat to who?? please.....

comparing iraq to vietnam, korea and ww2 are we??? can't do that. each one had it's particular reasons.

clinton's statement about using force with iraq just told me the fix was in long ago........a set up. the only good done was the rise of (you guessed it) halliburton's stock...lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

by the way ponycar, i thank you and appreciate your service!!

P.Y.
Post Tue May 26, 2009 6:44 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
darfur??????

I agree but your Hollyweird pals and your idiot VP do not.
http://prezvid.com/2007/03/01/biden-id-send-us-troops-to-darfur/

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/02/clooney----obam.html

Post Wed May 27, 2009 7:38 am 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

A lot of the Hollywood stars of the WW-2 era gave up fame and fortune to serve in the military. Thats because they had class and integrity. Many served as enlisted men. I wonder if Clooney is willing to serve if we were to send troops to Darfur. My guess is no. He's what we conservatives call a Hollywonk.

By the way Back again. Iran is a threat. To us and to the free world. Before 9-11, the Iranian backed Hezbollah was reposnsible for more American deaths from acts of terrorism than any other terror group in the world. Their motto is " death to America". Iran has also made their nuclear proliferation efforts known, and even said that Israel should be blown off the face of the earth.But, I think Israel is gonna take care of Iran before we do.

I'm still trying to understand how Bush invented this war so his friends could get richer. I've provided you with facts, and quotes from the Clinton years while Bush was still the govenor of Texas that prove that he didn't lie about anything. The Dems believed Saddam had a WMD program too. I think the only one who has lied is Pelosi about what she knew about waterboarding ( that another issue). You have provided nothing but Speculations, and assumptions with no facts to back them up. Sure Haliburton got contracts. That don't prove Bush's motive.

Thanks for the compliment Back again. It was an honor to serve in the military, and to protect fine folks like yourself. I'm glad that we can voice our opinions and still respect each other.

Post Wed May 27, 2009 12:32 pm 
back again
F L I N T O I D

dude. before 911 how many iranians were killed by americans? i seem to remember a passenger jet being blown out the sky??? iran is not a threat to america. they have no rockets capable of delivering bombs to the american mainland.

regardless of who thought iraq had wmd, they didn't , and i have confidence the american spy network are not a bunch of bumbling idiots . based on my assumption, i have no other choice than to believe W was intent on starting a war regardless of truth. information comes out every day supporting the fact that various government networks were being PRESSED to come up with information substantiating a need for war. sorry dude. it is what it is. W was played by cheney and dumbsfeld.

regarding isreal, until they come to a solution with the palestinians there will be no peace and i'm not for the u.s. attacking iran for that. isreal has all the armament they need to turn iran into a mirror. i will not allow my son to serve as cannon fodder for something like that. NO

P.Y.
Post Wed May 27, 2009 7:01 pm 
Ponycar
F L I N T O I D

I remember when the USS Vincennes shot down the Iranian jet liner.254 Iranians were killed. 290 passengers overall. The vincennes was being harrassed by Iranian gunboats,and a US Navy helicopter was fired on. Shortly afterward, the Vincennes shot down the airliner after mistaking it for an attacking military fighter. Navy officials stated that the flight profile of the airliner was similar to that of a fighter jet. The Vincennes also tried to contact the aircraft 4 times on the military emergency frequency, and 3 times on the civilian frequency with no response. Given the totality of circumstances, I would say the Capt of the Vincennes acted properly.

The US had every reason to believe that Iraq had WMDs, or was trying to start a WMD program. How many times did Saddam violate the UN resolution to allow weapons inspections ? Remember a thing called the Iraq liberation act ? It was signed into law in 1998 by Bill Clinton. The act found that Iraq had significant violations of international law, that it failed to comply with its obligations that it agreed to following desert storm,and that it ignored resolutions of the UN security council. The act also made it the policy of the US to support regime change in Iraq. That policy was made by the Clinton administration. Based on what I know, and have seen, The invasion of Iraq was justified.

I don't think you have to worry about your son serving as cannon fodder unless he joins the military.Any politician who tries to reinstate the draft would be commiting political suicide.

Post Sat May 30, 2009 12:23 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: